Firmware Version 10.11 Now Available

******************************************************************************* 10.11
Added Modifier connectivity to Level and Pan parameters in Pitch block Octave Divider.
Fixed Two Stone J-35 amp model not showing Overdrive control. Fixed Corncob M50 amp model not showing Overdrive control.
Fixed TripTik Classic amp model. MIMIC data was taken with an EQ in the preset which distorted the data.
Fixed wrong Treble pot taper in TripTik Clean amp model.
Improved accuracy of Depth control on Corncob M50, PVH 6160, PVH 6160 II, and Fryette D60 models.
Fixed incorrect stage gain in ODS-100 model. Re-MIMIC’d accordingly.
Added “ODS-100 LD Mid” amp model which is based on the Dumble ODS-100 lead channel with the “Mid” switch engaged (this switch is sometimes labeled “Deep”).
Added “VX485” Wah model based on a Vox V845.
Improved Tempo averaging by averaging time between taps rather than calculated tempos.

Release notes:

Added Modifier connectivity to Level and Pan parameters in Pitch block Octave Divider.
Fixed Two Stone J-35 amp model not showing Overdrive control.
Fixed Corncob M50 amp model not showing Overdrive control.
Fixed TripTik Classic amp model. MIMIC data was taken with an EQ in the preset which distorted the data.
Fixed wrong Treble pot taper in TripTik Clean amp model.
Improved accuracy of Depth control on Corncob M50, PVH 6160, PVH 6160 II, and Fryette D60 models.
Fixed incorrect stage gain in ODS-100 model. Re-MIMIC’d accordingly.
Added “ODS-100 LD Mid” amp model which is based on the Dumble ODS-100 lead channel with the “Mid” switch engaged (this switch is sometimes labeled “Deep”).
Added “VX485” Wah model based on a Vox V845.
Improved Tempo averaging by averaging time between taps rather than calculated tempos.

Now that I'm 99% done reprogramming for 10.10, what is the depth difference of .11 versus .10?

Let's say you liked 5.0 for depth on .10, what would be the equal value on .11, specifically for the Freyette, please?

TripTik Classic...

2431613014_9e852a4805.jpg

Thanks Cliff!

Dang! Right at the start of a work day for me... I might have to wait until the end of the day to try it out.

For those that have tried 10.11 - Has this improved the Triptik Classic model?? I was disappointed that 10.10's Classic model had lost that meaty goodness that the Modern model had.

My actual Triptik amp is always set to 'Classic'... Whereas I've been using the Modern on the Axe-FX so far. Would love to base my presets on the Classic though...

Dang! Right at the start of a work day for me... I might have to wait until the end of the day to try it out.

For those that have tried 10.11 - Has this improved the Triptik Classic model?? I was disappointed that 10.10's Classic model had lost that meaty goodness that the Modern model had.

My actual Triptik amp is always set to 'Classic'... Whereas I've been using the Modern on the Axe-FX so far. Would love to base my presets on the Classic though...

I was able to dial in "that meaty ravioli goodness" rather quickly. (IMO) Not a fight in the least as it was with the previous v.10.10 smallness.

Last edited:
I screwed up the MIMIC data on the TripTik Classic in 10.10. I left an EQ block in the chain so the frequency data was skewed trying to correct for that EQ.

Back
Top Bottom