Firmware Version 10.10 Now Available

What about the Preset banks....do we need to reset the reverb block on every factory preset that we sue ?

Considering in the v2 triaxis the lead 2 red was supposed to be a rectifier circuit, I wonder how close it is to the recto circuit cliff modelled. IIRC cliff has or has 2 triaxis... Triaxisses? Triaxii? Triaxicies?

Well I think there are more saught after Rectos still left to model. You know... the early 90s REV F and REV G better known as the black Rectos. The two channel triple Recto is supposedly the most agressive Recto. Then ofcourse all Roadking channels. MK1 and MK2 both rock... Petrucci had MK1. :)

So.......... any chance they're on 10.11? :D

Well I think there are more saught after Rectos still left to model. You know... the early 90s REV F and REV G better known as the black Rectos. The two channel triple Recto is supposedly the most agressive Recto. Then ofcourse all Roadking channels. MK1 and MK2 both rock... Petrucci had MK1. :)

So.......... any chance they're on 10.11? :D

All of this plus the Suhr Corso! :p

Thanks for all the presents Cliff! Also, it seems MIDI with Fractal Bot and recent FW's is getting super stable! All the work is much appreciated.

Considering in the v2 triaxis the lead 2 red was supposed to be a rectifier circuit, I wonder how close it is to the recto circuit cliff modelled. IIRC cliff has or has 2 triaxis... Triaxisses? Triaxii? Triaxicies?

Lead 1 Red was supposedly the "Recto board". In my experience with my own non-phat modded Triaxis, it's almost nothing like a recto, other than it having a post-pre-amp tonestack. There's a pretty intense low-cut at the input; almost djent-like. I got mine used... maybe it was modded.

Lead 2 Red is a brighter variation of the green/yellow modes we have now... wouldn't mind having both! ;)

you guys are talking about all of the Rectos , what about the Tremoverb?
never played one, but what I've heard these were voiced quite differently from regular dual rectos?

I think Cliff needs my rackmount recto...everyone knows the physical layout of the rackmounted versions sound the best :lol

OMG!!! :hororr:
my beast landed just yesterday with fw 10.09 ... and the day after we got a .10 release full of new great stuff!!!
Boyz... I must update my updated machine!!!! :lol
Talkin seriously: this is really an all new kind of customer care and post sale product support! Nothing like this before... name the label you want in the digital music products scenario in the last 15-20 years!!! Really... nothing like this!!!
Great job ppl! Great job!!!

Some of my presets clip momentarily when sweeping the wah aggressively - I think I'd have to drop ALL presets by 2-3 Db to get this under control.

Is a short occasional clip worth worrying about?

Some of my presets clip momentarily when sweeping the wah aggressively - I think I'd have to drop ALL presets by 2-3 Db to get this under control.

Is a short occasional clip worth worrying about?

I think that a real dinamic modeled wha can have some peaks sweeping through the frequencies... so make sense to have more headroom for those peaks... maybe

Back
Top Bottom