Firmware Version 10.10 Now Available

The Amp block now differentiates amps that have both Input Drive and Overdrive controls, i.e. Mesa Mark series, Dumble, etc. When a model is selected for amps of this type, the menu shows both controls. For other types the menu shows only the Input Drive control (which was formerly called simply “Drive”). The Overdrive control defaults to noon when amps with this control are selected. As such, any presets based on these amps may need to be updated as this control was not present previously and the amount of drive may differ now. Note that these two controls are applied to the appropriate point in the circuit for the amp being modeled, i.e. for Dumble-style amps the Overdrive is prior to the last triode stage, in Mesa Mark amps the Overdrive is applied prior to the third triode.

The Boost control has been added to the Advanced tab of the Amp block menu as this control position is used for the Drive control for certain models (see above).

This is currently not visible in the editor correct?

Thanks again! The hair on my arms is standing up with anticipation of the effects updates!

are these the DAR amps? Fredirik Thordendal’ oopes just saw above , but will keep still unsure

I normally don't chime in on these threads, but all I can say at this point is simply.. WOW.. I was hoping for the new Triptek models and now I can play.

Thanks much.

are these the DAR amps? Fredirik Thordendal’ oopes just saw above , but will keep still unsure

As far as I know, DAR amps never were produced and FT did not really play it live. Maybe the model is an original from Cliff based on FT's specs.

Cliff and crew, do you guys ever take a vacation........ Awesome as always!! I updated right away and my fingers hurt again from playing. It's a nice problem to have.... :lol

:shock:shock:shock :D8)8)8)8):D
Some great stuff in those release notes.
Forget about sleeping after nightshift :lol:encouragement:

Thanks FAS!!!

Looks like an amazing firmware upgrade. Looking forward to trying out the wahs. I have never been happy with FAS wahs. The wah block always sounded a little thin to me. This should be good!

Wow another update!!!!

Wow,I'm absolutely stunned this product is simply amazing I've had my axe II now for a little over a month and there has already been two awesome firmware updates!!!Thanks guys for all your effort in making this product truly Indispensable it's been a long time since I've been this inspired to play day and night!
Special thanks to cliff and the crew for all your hard work.

Back
Top Bottom