Firmware Version 10.06 Now Available

Im really impressed how Fractal listens to their users and constantly improving their products.
Even when some people dont like the improvements and want to stick with older versions, Fractal adds some cabs from V9 just for "some users". I like that, even if I dont use V9.
But i like the way you work! Good job!

I think the FW sorted out an EQ problem with my unit. My new PRS sounded so bassy that I had to drop the lower 3 EQ sliders in the global block to nearly -12db.

Now it just sounds bitchin' as f**k

The new amp models have been added to the wiki:

- Class-A 20 DLX (based on Morgan AC20 Deluxe)
- Comet Concourse (based on Komet Concorde)
- FAS Modern II
- Ruby Rocket (based on Paul Ruby Rocket)
- Prince Tone Rev (based on Fender Princeton)

The new cabs have also been added to the Wiki's Cab List page.

If you're using the new Class-A 20w DLX model, Nuclear Tone, a Matchless or Legacy, you can now use their accompanying specific cabs.

And people, you gotta do yourself a favor and test some of these new amps. I think they're [censored] amazing!
The Morgan and Ruby take the Vox sound a few steps higher, with very little effort.
And the Komet, man, it seems to combine all the vintage good stuff from the Plexi, Buttery, Mr Z, Wrecker1 etc. in one amp. Can't stop playing it. Figuring out how to incorporate it into my main presets....

Last edited:
awesome stuff...
I'll be popping 10.06 in later tonight...

Q - as I'm a big 5153Red and VH4ch4 user, do I need to reset the amps or will they be fine right away?

Thank you FAS !!!! For your outstanding support and development.

I'm so happy to be a part of this incredible and groundbreaking "box" (lack for a better word)

:)

awesome stuff...
I'll be popping 10.06 in later tonight...

Q - as I'm a big 5153Red and VH4ch4 user, do I need to reset the amps or will they be fine right away?

No need to reset.

AWESOME !! thanks Fractal ;)I've kept out of the whole "firmware better amps ect" thing till now ...I got my axe fx 3 days before 10 update so never knew the "old but gold" sounds , I loved it as it was then as it is , , the 10.6 HAS done something magic to my unit ...the amps (new and old recto's ect) sound far far more organic and there is more warm to the axer fx ...makes me wonder hmm I loved it as it was but I really love it now .... Ive got all my patches to this standard now FIRMWARE 10.6- YouTube

Back
Top Bottom