Firmware Version 10.05 Now Available

A big thank you.
Played all day yesterday with Band at high volume with 10.05 and 2 powered CLR powered wedges. Truly the best playing experience of my last 35 years playing guitar. Such a musical organic sound. Clarity. Expression. Huge Pallette of beautiful lush amp tones. Lightning fast switching with MFC now. Total control enabling your soul to come out in the music. The CLR are perfectly balanced musical enhancers to the sound. Great controlled feedback. Great dispersion. The sweetness if the amps comes out. We are living in blessed times to have such great gear

i just updated yesterday for the first time, as i received my AF2 last thursday ...
some minor trouble installing drivers (error 105...)but I fixed it - win WIN 7 64 bits
So after, 10.05 with the Bot: fine ! tested AE 1.9: to my surprise, after reading many so-so posts on AE 1.9 stability: it works great and fast between menus and commands !! no bug at all..! so far so good.:mrgreen
and of course, just discovering my AF2: already love it, and the same for FAS people efficiency and service :encouragement:

Why wouldn't someone want to update before a gigs when we see more updates? Will ones presets change drastically assuming an amp or effect block is being updated specifically? No one wants to have the pressure of loosing or changed settings last minute.. I would assume an update would only enhance what is currently in ones rig..

Why wouldn't someone want to update before a gigs when we see more updates? Will ones presets change drastically assuming an amp or effect block is being updated specifically?
Sometimes the the sonic changes are drastic indeed. v10.00 was one of those times. Sometimes there's a bug in the new firmware. Bugs typically get fixed in a matter of hours or days, but they're still something to contend with. Avoiding those surprises can be reason enough to wait until the gig is over before updating.

I agree but ... i can t do that ...

Sometimes the the sonic changes are drastic indeed. v10.00 was one of those times. Sometimes there's a bug in the new firmware. Bugs typically get fixed in a matter of hours or days, but they're still something to contend with. Avoiding those surprises can be reason enough to wait until the gig is over before updating.

Updated Firmware from 10.02 to 10.05 and a lot of presets seem to clip the output. Have reloaded the 10 presets but didn't seem to fix the issue. Any ideas? Thanks

I'm going to take the plunge to update from v8 over the weekend. I read that a new version may be released shortly but will that just be bug fixes and new models or will it be a tone changer?

I'm going to take the plunge to update from v8 over the weekend. I read that a new version may be released shortly but will that just be bug fixes and new models or will it be a tone changer?

No bug fixes, 10.05 is fine.

From FW8 to 10.5 will be a HUGE tone changer. If another updates comes shortly, FW10.6... 7 or whatever, will be nothing major at all in terms of changes in tone/presets (famous last words) ;)

Good planing for weekend, you will need it :D

Back
Top Bottom