Firmware Version 10.05 Now Available

Thanks ,just realized it was happening about 9:30 tonight and 15 minutes later you fix it for me WOW :triumphant:

How are we supposed to deal with all of these constant updates??? It's impossible to manage. Who does FAS think they are that they can put out updates anytime they want and we're supposed to just sit here and take it? Was this update really important enough to put out now??? How are we supposed to know if an update is important or note??? All my presets suck now!!! Blah Blah Blah Blah..........just trying to get ahead of the stream of complaints that will no doubt begin shortly.... Thanks Cliff!!!

How are we supposed to deal with all of these constant updates??? It's impossible to manage. Who does FAS think they are that they can put out updates anytime they want and we're supposed to just sit here and take it? Was this update really important enough to put out now??? How are we supposed to know if an update is important or note??? All my presets suck now!!! Blah Blah Blah Blah..........just trying to get ahead of the stream of complaints that will no doubt begin shortly.... Thanks Cliff!!!

My skin is so thick now. I went for a blood test the other day and bent the needle.

wow.. i just realized that there was a 10.04 released
and now there is a 10.05 with another bigger update in a week or two..
the fas guys never sleep i think

then again i wish my job was my passion just like it is for these guys..

My skin is so thick now. I went for a blood test the other day and bent the needle.

You sure its not from sleeping on those hard stacks of $100 dollar bills piling up under your mattress? I jest, couldnt resist, keep up the great work, proud fanboy.

Back
Top Bottom