Firmware Version 10.04 Now Available

I'm really excited about the new amp offerings- particularly the Vox-inspired design. A Rocket and an AC20?? Yea!! And I agree with the earlier comment- it'd be really cool to have the EF-86 channel of the AC20. I've always dreamed of having a DC30 model in the Axe, but an EF-86 AC20 is just as good!
I've always been a Fender guy, until I got the Axe 2 and started playing around with the Voxes. I can't get enough of this sound now- and it sounds worlds better than my buddys AC30CC with greenbacks. Thanks Cliff!

Cliff you're amazing! If the marine corps didn't have me stuck in the desert until june I would be all over this right now. Will the ensuing update possibly feature M@'s ingenious amp grouping idea?

Cool that the Triptik will be in there!

Does anyone have a link to the 'grouping idea' that is mentioned?

More amps. You guys are killing me. I am just learning the amps I currently have. Thanks for all the hard work.

What, no early 90s Peavey Bandit 112 :mrgreen maybe V11...........

If he's gonna do that I'll ask for my first amp... 70’s Peavy Backstage! I borrowed my cousins for my 7th grade talent show (stacked baby!). I'll see if I can find ya one on eBay Cliff. Although it may take a few to find the one that sounds exceptional crappy as mine did.

Then I can recreate history in style. Hell, may even stack a few on the virtual grid.

Cliff you're amazing! If the marine corps didn't have me stuck in the desert until june I would be all over this right now. Will the ensuing update possibly feature M@'s ingenious amp grouping idea?

CAX! Effin' CAX! Oh wait, Mojave Viper nowadays. How's Camp Wilson these days?

Really looking forward to the Komet, it will be a fantastic addition with the other amps. Gonna have to rethink my
patches that have morphing again.... but that's a good thing.

Thank You Cliff and Fas !!!

Unbelievable journey with this company , customer care and of course Axe Fx 2 !!! :eagerness:

What, no early 90s Peavey Bandit 112 :mrgreen maybe V11...........

Hahaha, I've got one of those. Used to use it combined with a Boss ME-50. Tonal heaven! :p Also have a buzzing Peavey Renown kicking around somewhere, for that authentic broken old amp experience.

will receive my AF2 today and already an update to install with new amps !!! amazing
thanks fAS team for your great work :encouragement:

Back
Top Bottom