Firmware Update Problem

Qrious

I'm attempting to upgrade to v15.

Fractal Bot doesn't recognize the 15p06 file. I can see the file in my download folder, but when I try to add the file in the Bot via the "browse" function, the folder where the file was downloaded to, is empty.

I noticed that the downloaded file is a MIDI-OX file. Could that be the issue? If so, how do I resolve it?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

It should be a .syx file. Do you have an Axe II of XL? Did you download the right version for yours? This is the XL file:
AXE_XL_FIRMWARE.jpg

My file is labeled just as your's is....except it has a Midi-OX icon (two quarter notes with an arrow between them) preceding the file name and it doesn't have the "sys" at the end of the name.

Your's has the "sys" at the end of the file name and a different icon at the beginning.

Why that is I'm, not sure. I'm downloading from the Fractal site.

Might want to try the download again, just in case there was some small error. After un-compressing, you should have the .syx file, as well as the other parts I believe you mentioned having. Heck, there are times when the .syx file is there, and there is a hiccup when loading it into the AxeFX. No telling why, but I'm hoping this might solve your issue.

Cheers,

Lee

Back
Top Bottom