Firmware release dates since FW 9.0......FW 15 when?

That isn't actually correct... it doesn't take into account all the point releases, many of which have significant additions of new amps, etc.

Well, i stand correct because those are actually the months that those Fw where released, now i i was talking about the point release... but im not! ;)

I hope the next update doesn't change the current amps we have now much, if at all, I'm really loving 14.00 through FRFR and through a power amp-> cab.
I had the Plexi 100 jumped just sizzling last night through my CLR, I could've played all night :)

I would be overjoyed if I gained more user IR slots as a result of the next FW.

Too many IRs, not enough slots, XL not on my horizon for a little while.

I'm not sure people get quite how amazing this is. I have had this unit for about 3 years I guess and there have been 14 major firmware releases!

I have had a GR-55 for about 5 years. I think we are on version 1.5.

Maybe not an exact comparison but when you realize how this continues to get better and we wonder because it has been 3 months, we realize how much we have been spoiled.There is nothing like it on the market

MM
Roland is horrible w/ their lack of updates and forget any support. just about impossible have a VG-99 and they basically shelved that after i shelled out $1200 same w/ Zoom-got the H6 and thats sitting dead in its tracks- they even stripped all the time-based FX from it that the H4 had, so you make a good point for FAS

Guys!

If anything Cliff needs to SLOW DOWN! If he keeps this rate up he'll run out of ideas and then we'll all be sitting there hitting refresh for no reason at all!

And by roll you mean?
well i don't want this getting back to Granny but basically turn her upside down and shake till the firmware falls out
good point- its about creating music- the Boss should hack all units and roll-back to FW 8 then we might appreciate what we have

For me, FAS has over performed beyond anyone's expectations in terms of FW updates.
I cant even get my head around all of the changes in the last few months.
We now have 183 amps modeled.

They can take the summer off and relax if they want in my book.

I just want to know which one of you bastards angered Cliff to the point that he's punishing us all by withholding a firmware update. I hope you're proud of yourself.
Is this something a virgin sacrifice will make right? If she doesn't give it up tonight I might as well sacrifice her.

On a less serious note, I know I'm not the first to say this, but the AFII is easily! the best money I ever spent, on anything. And it just keeps getting better. I have years of enjoyment ahead of me dialing up great tones, combining sounds/effects in new ways, trying to master the possibilities and idolizing the gods of the forum like Yek, Simeon, and so many others. Thanks again to all involved.

I have a theory that 'The United League Of Axe-FX Widows' have agreed a contract with Cliff to reduce the frequency of FW updates. He gets cash to buy more amps and they get to see their husbands\boyfriends more often. :)

I'm actually not that much excited for new versions because, honestly, where the axeII sits at the moment is way enough for what I use it for. Maybe a Marshall MF 280 hi-res cab....

Back
Top Bottom