Firmware forecast?

What's making me smile is that I asked for two things lately:

1) It would be cool to have some preamp function in the axe - so I can avoid using the VCC consoles in my recording ----> Fractal release a preamp feature in the cab block

2) It would be cool to have drive pedals improvements! ---->Fractal makes drive pedals G3'd.

.....Ok, so....

3) It would be cool to have a brain interface on the axe that instantly tonematches the sound in your head!

Another bed-room players thread...

The thing to bear in mind is that without the 'bedroom players' or hobbyists FAS would probably have only 20% (my conservative estimate) of their current customer base and would therefore be unable to invest as much in the development of their products so these people are an important, if not vital, element of the Fractal community. I'm absolutely sure that Cliff is very aware of this being the astute chap he is. So I would say, with all due respect, go fuck yourself you sanctimonious prick :)

Well, to actually comment on the thread , I would say more G3'd amps and Drives are in the works ! I've gotta say though , I'm so thrilled with FW 19 I'm in no hurry , but always glad to see the next firmware show up!!!

I gotta say it.. It's threads like these where people are just loosely talking about successes and failures, wants, things they stumbled upon, that keep me coming back. Some fresh ideas and some different perspectives..

That "bedroom players" crack was simply stupid... You don't know sh*t about what these guys do. I was on stage with Brandi Carlile two nights ago and Dave Mathews stepped up to the mic and I assure you Pup, it wasn't in my f****n bedroom.

I'll be watching all the "pro/vip" threads for your stellar and dubious commentary..

Have a nice day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's always cool when a new firmware brings new parameter tweaks after refining a particular interaction, etc...like if some new options became available for a diode rectifier and parameters...

Galien Kruger RB800 - please!

Pauly

Why GK? What tones have you gotten from them that you'd like to see modeled? I don't mean to sound snarky, legitimately curious!

I played thru an old GK head years ago that raised my eyebrow for a minute but my Matchless took over from there...

G'day Tailstop,

I fondly remember some outdoor events we played back when the RB800 was 'current'. It was paired up by the hire company with an Ampeg 8X10 box, and my Rickenbacker literally rocked!... Something about the way that amp compressed (or whatever!) really affected me and I've wanted to enjoy it since.

Thanks
Pauly

Why GK? What tones have you gotten from them that you'd like to see modeled? I don't mean to sound snarky, legitimately curious!

I played thru an old GK head years ago that raised my eyebrow for a minute but my Matchless took over from there...

His main priority is a model of the KLON! Yeah you heard it from ....... wait for it ....oh wait ....... i just had too eh! :p

G'day Tailstop,

I fondly remember some outdoor events we played back when the RB800 was 'current'. It was paired up by the hire company with an Ampeg 8X10 box, and my Rickenbacker literally rocked!... Something about the way that amp compressed (or whatever!) really affected me and I've wanted to enjoy it since.

Thanks
Pauly

Yea, I remember this amp now. It packed a wallop in a little box. GK was always good for that...

His main priority is a model of the KLON! Yeah you heard it from ....... wait for it ....oh wait ....... i just had too eh! :p

Someone needs to write and record a song called goodbye Romeo Rose and use a KLON pedal in it.

I hate to say this, but his ridiculous rants actually made me research the Klon a bit more... I think it's too bad that such a stellar piece of gear is forever associated with this stooge..

I hate to say this, but his ridiculous rants actually made me research the Klon a bit more... I think it's too bad that such a stellar piece of gear is forever associated with this stooge..

He's already forgotten, by me at least.

On to bashing pdup! [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom