Feels like 9
P.O.P: 40%
Rain: Less than 1 mm
Wind W 30 km/h
Wind gust 47 km/h
Humidity 67%

:D

EDIT: Forgot the barometric pressure 102.2 kilo pascals

Meteorologist... the only job you can screw up as much as they do and won't get canned.

hehehehe

Don't you know that children who lie constantly often grow up to be meteorologists

:)
lol

Am I completely missing something or just not familiar with terms? Are you meaning an amp block with a different amps "tone stack?" (I know I should look it up first...). :-\

I wonder if G3 drive pedals is possible ? Don't get me wrong, the present versions work, but I have to mess with them more than I'd like to, seem to be lacking a little something in the top end to me.
The accuracy of the amps applied to the pedals would Rock! It has gotten so easy to select an amp and play with very little tweaking !

Anyone have a tip on getting an Expandora out of the current drive options?( I'd like to see it added) Not something I'd use a lot , but definitely grabs that ZZ Top vibe .

That's probably it with regards to updates for the axe fx is now that it is no longer being made.

Only fw for xl and xl+ I think.

Per the official email announcement of the Mark II close-out sale: "The Mark II has the same DSP capabilities as the newer XL and will continue to be supported with firmware updates."

Well whatever the case may be, I'm just hoping that Cliff continues support with the Mark II, I got mine quite recently and it would really be a shame to get phased out so soon.

Is it possible to have complete patches, IR's, and other relevant Axe Fx data saved on an external device in a way to where I can just open Axe Edit and drag what I need into my Axe Fx?

Don't mean to get out of context here, but say that FW19 is geared more toward XL users and adds more data than the MarkII can handle, would there be a viable workaround similar to what I mentioned above?

Am I completely missing something or just not familiar with terms? Are you meaning an amp block with a different amps "tone stack?" (I know I should look it up first...). :-\
Is this question for me re: VH4/Archon?

If so, then yes, sort of.
The tone stack is an option on one of the last tabs on the amp block. Some are very close to others, and some sound like huge sweeping changes. Either way it's a fun place to experiment.

Well whatever the case may be, I'm just hoping that Cliff continues support with the Mark II, I got mine quite recently and it would really be a shame to get phased out so soon.

Is it possible to have complete patches, IR's, and other relevant Axe Fx data saved on an external device in a way to where I can just open Axe Edit and drag what I need into my Axe Fx?

Don't mean to get out of context here, but say that FW19 is geared more toward XL users and adds more data than the MarkII can handle, would there be a viable workaround similar to what I mentioned above?

I'm not sure of any other way of getting a hold of you, but your PM box is full. Empty some out, so I can message you back.

***Mods: Feel free to delete this if there is another way to get a hold of someone in these circumstances.***

To hell with new amps (well, maybe aside from some Wizard and Marshall Major ;)) and features - just give us the remaining G3d amps with JMP-1 above all.

BTW - modeling all channels of the JMP-1 (at least clean1/clean2, od2 is basically boosted od1) would be much appreciated. If it can be done with Mesa IIC+, it can be done with another legendary amp (or preamp in this case).

I'm not too sure off the top of my head where I'd be able to locate those parameters, but I'm going to refer back to this post once I have a chance to adjust some patches.

I work full time and usually have to travel on weekends so I don't get to spend too much quality time with my Axe.
The other issue is, I'm running a Mark II so I'm limited to 383 patches (I think), most of whom are stock presets that I'm nervous to over-write since my editing skills are very amateur at this point.

Don't let the stock presets get in the way of experimentation :) You can go into a preset, tweak it all you want and if you don't save it, then if you turn the knob and turn back, you're back to your same setting. Plus, as Rotti said, it's super simple to just load the bank again. I'm in the same boat and there are a bunch of presets that I know I'll never use - the more esoteric stuff to demo effects and such. If you've used Axe Edit, you can also just import the original over into a different slot, then modify it all you want.

As I said, it's so easy to restore it's not worth worrying about losing a preset. You won't. :)

With all due respect the AFXII in its present and readily updated versions always gives me plenty of noodling / endless possibilities regardless of the FW updates. I am extremely grateful for the Fractal folks Matt / Cliff and many others I do not know by name for giving us such the spontaneous canvas to create. So I am patient with FW updates. Just my 2 Cents. Last but not least I do get excited by new updates. I am not an idiot!

Back
Top Bottom