Firmware 9 + Das Metall/Ownhammer/Blackmachine

Thanks for taking the time to listen and critique!
Definitely appreciate the input :)

This was very much just pieced together as I was playing around with the new firmware and it turned in to a demo of sorts, but certainly isn't structurally arranged, and to me, doesn't feel anywhere near complete, but what song is ever complete? You basically just end up abandoning it! haha

Yeah, I realize that I might have failed to notice the words "rough demo" from your first post, hehe. Oh well, all is good! :D

Yeah, I realize that I might have failed to notice the words "rough demo" from your first post, hehe. Oh well, all is good! :D

Not a problem at all Sir! Re-reading my initial post I did kind of present it differently than a demo haha

Any chance you could post the patch of the bass tone?

It's actually just my Ibanez ATK300 in to the AxeFX II, with only a RAT (I think?) drive pedal in the chain, everything left to default and the drive is at about 6.50

Seeing blackmachine+axeII I feard to hear some djent stuff but that was actually surprising.
your bass tone is stellar.

That's the third comment of that nature I've received across various forums, always brings a smile to my face haha
And thanks for the compliment on the bass tone, it's all thanks to that particular bass, and a fresh set of strings

Back
Top Bottom