Firmware 9 Beta

edawterb

Experienced
Just finished uploading to Ver. 9. when I switch to my main preset it just crackles and also makes a loud pop when I switch. It will also go to a random number or letter in the scene block on the front panel. When I manually move it scene 1 the sound is there. What am I doing wrong?

Not using axe edit. But I do have my usb cable plugged in and it is not playing thru the axe either.

I uploaded through Axe Edit without an issue, but I did notice the usual odd/crazy occasional behavior when I had the USB and Cat 5 plugged in at the same time. That's happened before and I am pretty sure FAS recommends against having them both going at once (thats from a foggy memory, so don't hold Fractal to it!). If you have an MFC connected, try disconnecting the USB and see if it helps.

Okay. Tried Unplugging the usb. Still nada. I should note that I have my two main patches on IA switch number 1. It loads the secondary patch just fine but when I go back to the first it comes up with a random different number, letter or symbol every time in the scene box on the front panel.

I'm guessing you've got mapping turned on and there's garbage in your Map to Scene data.

Back
Top Bottom