Firmware 7.01: D13 with something something special

Scott Peterson

Global Moderator
Vendor
Really enjoy this preset and just tried it with some new IR's (more to come on that later - NDA in effect) and holy crap it sounds/feels good to me so I though I'd share it ala Zentman's clippage thang.

Recorded direct via USB; Zero post processing. PRS Custom 22 (Duncan JB/Jazz); Amp/Cab/Reverb block. All Axe-FX II V7.01.

FLAC: Click Here

Thanks for sharing, Scott, it sounds fantastic.

I have a 2000 PRS Custom 22 with the Dragon II pickups and have been thinking about whether or not I should change them out. Have you been pleased with the Duncans in your Custom 22?

Thanks for sharing, Scott, it sounds fantastic.

I have a 2000 PRS Custom 22 with the Dragon II pickups and have been thinking about whether or not I should change them out. Have you been pleased with the Duncans in your Custom 22?

I hate Dragon II's; I swapped them out of every PRS I owned with them (about 6 or so). (*Note, I was a bit of a nut for PRS guitars and have owned a fair share of them (over 20 or so over time)).

I love the Duncan JB/Jazz; it's a rocker's rock pickup combination. Not the most versatile; but I've been using that combo since the 80's in tons of different guitars and it always works for me. If you listen to my clips, you can hear what sort of tones I go for... I love the result.

JB/Jazz is the standard pickups that come with all Jacksons. I find that you funny that you like them because they are so inconsistent. Sometimes you run into a set that is amazing and other times... meh. I ended up swapping all mine out for bareknuckle pickups. Nice sounding clip scott =)

What??
New amps?
new Ir`S ?? Plz say it will come with the firmware. From the "studio session`s" ??

You show me your hand.. now sit down scott,and tell me All about it :)

What??
New amps?
new Ir`S ?? Plz say it will come with the firmware. From the "studio session`s" ??

You show me your hand.. now sit down scott,and tell me All about it :)

Amp isn't new, though it is a recent add. It is the Division13 CJ.

NDA on the rest.

You know... I always look forward to hearing from you beta testers with the sound bites, insight on the new firmware features, etc. but this NDA stuff... that's really not fair and may be considered as, "cruel and unusual punishment". :p But nonetheless... Thanks Scott, (and other beta testers) for what you do and sharing what you're allowed to. :D

You know... I always look forward to hearing from you beta testers with the sound bites, insight on the new firmware features, etc. but this NDA stuff... that's really not fair and may be considered as, "cruel and unusual punishment". :p But nonetheless... Thanks Scott, (and other beta testers) for what you do and sharing what you're allowed to. :D

Everything will be available soon; it will all be FREE for Axe-FX II owners and it is exciting.

...and worth any wait, trust me.

I love free stuff. Thats way i own a Number II.

If it is ir`s of the "real" cab to match the amp,i will be happy!!

Santa all year long..

I really like the tones Scott. . . in fact I REALLY like the tones!!

I tried the D13 and if I recall correctly, it was really dark (too dark). Yet, you have some nice bite going on there. Is this a V7.01 thing, or did I just miss the mark?

Terry.

I really like the tones Scott. . . in fact I REALLY like the tones!!

I tried the D13 and if I recall correctly, it was really dark (too dark). Yet, you have some nice bite going on there. Is this a V7.01 thing, or did I just miss the mark?

Terry.

Just adjusting your settings.

You might have had the hicut up.

Ew, so much 'digital crunch' to it. Just not organic or anything.

Lol jk this sounds so awesome. Looking forward to it as with all the updates. :)

Back
Top Bottom