Firmware 6.01

Has the over all modeling of the drive pedals been improved as well in addition to the new drive sims?

Do we know aside from the 5150 III what amps are going to be included? I remember Cliff mentioning something about a Herbert / VH4 channel 3 but I don't know if he was talking about 6.01. I'm still just getting the hang of all the awesome 6.0 changes, I can't believe they're already adding more!

2 drives? Nice surprise :)
I'm hoping for the Boss classic Satriani one and the one used a lot by Michael Landau, also prev. wished by others (E. Sutera, ...).
Forgot both names, LOL.
Or some vintage classics.
Anything really :D
Maxon SD-9
I´ve got close tweaking the Tube Drive but still.. it would be great to have the original modelled. Let´s keep dreaming ;)

I is stil incredible the speed at which the AXE gets improved. I am having a hard time to keep up.:D
Agree on this but some bugs still get around for a very long time, mostly in AxeEdit, and AxeChange has been "coming soon" for years now...

Agree on this but some bugs still get around for a very long time, mostly in AxeEdit, and AxeChange has been "coming soon" for years now...

Don't quote me on this but it is my understanding that Cliff does the majority of the firmware code and others at FAS handle Axe-Edit and its components. So while the others are busy addressing the bugs and getting AxeChange ready we get awesome presents along the way. I am sure they want AxeChange to be as clean as possible cause IMO it is going to create a real buzz when we get a real sharing environment. I for one am really looking forward to see what people come up with to share using all the new features. It's all good!

Agree on this but some bugs still get around for a very long time, mostly in AxeEdit, and AxeChange has been "coming soon" for years now...[/QUOTE

we should focus on the fact that axe-edit and axe-fx are two separate products, and there's nothing forcing you to use axe-edit.
please don't mix up things.

I only use my AxeFx WITH AxeEdit... why shouldn't i "mix up things" ? they are mixed up, in 2012 we need a modern way of editing presets... frontpanel editing is not modern, axeedit is...

Maxon SD-9
I´ve got close tweaking the Tube Drive but still.. it would be great to have the original modelled. Let´s keep dreaming ;)

Match it! :D

It`s the same process like matching a preamp. Think about it! How i recommend doing this you`ll find here:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...reset-template-tested-valid-2.html#post670263

The update of better Match-templates with comments you`d find here:
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-f...reset-template-tested-valid-3.html#post671896

I only use my AxeFx WITH AxeEdit... why shouldn't i "mix up things" ? they are mixed up, in 2012 we need a modern way of editing presets... frontpanel editing is not modern, axeedit is...

Well a good thing that axe edit seems to work just fine in the newest version :)
But have to agree, using axe edit seems to make alot more sence to me aswell.

Shouldn't this be 6.1 since it has more than bug fixes? Typically version numbering goes first number for major update, second for significant changes and third for minor bug fixes, whether the format is x.xx or x.x.x

Already new FW?
Hey, I got my Axe 3 days ago so I have plenty of stuff to go through for at least 6 months... So can you kindly hold all updates until I'm finished messing around with this one, thanks!
I'm sure everyone agree, haha... :lol

Back
Top Bottom