Firmware 3.0 Issue Maybe

markmusicman

Experienced
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this but, when using the amp Prince tone rev amp I cannot view the basic settings using Axe edit. I'm hoping some one will also take a look at this.
Thanks
Mark

see the main thread, appears to be an issue with he new xform grind parameter > 0 and axe-edit, sure axe-edit update will come along in the next couple few days to fix this and add in the new controls

I don't know if it's an axe edit or FW issue but I have the same problem with presets I made with the beta fw. Basic settings window in AE is blank. It's not about the new "grind parameter" that obviously can't be there as AE has not been updated.

Just noticed that some amps basic controls appear and some don't. It seeems to be a bug.

It's not about the new "grind parameter" that obviously can't be there as AE has not been updated.

From the release notes:

"*Note: The Transformer Grind parameter will be set to a default value and the Dynamic Presence parameter will be reset to 0.0 for any presets created with previous firmware."​

so, just out of curiosity, if you pause axe-edit, go to the front axe panel, drop xfrmer grind to 0, and then unpause axe-edit (maybe hit f5 to refresh), do the knobs come back? i'm betting they will

From the release notes:

"*Note: The Transformer Grind parameter will be set to a default value and the Dynamic Presence parameter will be reset to 0.0 for any presets created with previous firmware."​

so, just out of curiosity, if you pause axe-edit, go to the front axe panel, drop xfrmer grind to 0, and then unpause axe-edit (maybe hit f5 to refresh), do the knobs come back? i'm betting they will
I didnt even pause axe edit I just set the transformer grind to zero using the front panel and as soon as I did the basic parameters appeared.

Yes they are back this way. Thank you very much.

"As stated right at the beginning of the firmware thread: Axe-Edit has not been updated yet."
Yes, I understand , but it's a little bit different to have a blank window on some amps than what is written in the release notes that I've read before uploading : " Axe-Edit has NOT been updated yet so the Transformer Grind parameter can only be accessed via the front panel until Axe-Edit is updated."
OK no worry, thank you for the good work Cliff

Back
Top Bottom