Firmware 12 Beta Overview

@Budda reading the release notes I didn't think much of it, but as soon as I heard it my face lit up with joy!

@200man I just made a new preset with blocks ordered by where they were mentioned in the release notes :D

@2112 We had the same reaction, only my face lit up when I heard you use it haha. Being without a controller at the moment, I have to hypothesize how modifiers would work for engaging it and on which effect. You made quick work of mousing between blocks to get great results. Was it pre-planned or a bit off the cuff?

Leon
Just got my AXE 3 last week and loving it. Updated to Version 12 Beta. Watching your video and I notice that your AXE Editor and layout is different then mine. Is yours a Windows version or the Mac version? I have the latest Editor version on my computer. Basically like for the new phaser and flanger blocks yours is totally different looking than mine. For instance you have phaser and below it more. Mine says phaser and below it advanced. Same for flanger block. What gives?

Forget it, I see there is a Beta Editor as well....duh! Love it when I answer my own questions! Keep up the great work Leon. I have been a huge fan of your youtube channel for years now. I use all your presets as my baseline.

I didn't get a chance to cover everything in the release notes, but hopefully this hits some of the sweet spots with the new FW. The delay block "stack" feature might be my favourite addition to the delay block to date.

Thanks Leon, its so entertaining to watch your rundowns! Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom