Firmware 10 with periphery presets

Sounds cool - did you use both the bulb and nolly rhythm guitar sounds? I noticed my 'nolly rhythm' patch for some reason had switched to the 6160 Block letter version of the amp after the V10 upgrade, which seemed to have a lot less gain/saturation - I switched it back to FAS 6160 and it sounds more like it did before - did you have the same thing?

This isn't recorded with nollys guitar patch, But it did notice the gain reduction when I demo'd it earlier. Thanks for the tip on switching to the FAS 6160.

I just noticed on listening back that there's little glitches in the audio. Something must have happened when I exported from Cubase. Anyone got experience with this?

Did the Periphery presets change much when you use them with V10 ? Just wondering if Nolly and Misha are going to redo them at all or is it a take it or leave it kinda thing.

They did a bit, Nollys rhythm patch changed drastically. It lost loads of saturation, Needed more gain weirdly enough. Look at post #2 in this thread.

Turns out I need to refresh the amps in V10 to get them working correctly. New version coming soon.

It will be interesting comparing the un-refreshed to the refreshed ones.

So if I have version 10 loaded is it safe to load these presets in ? What needs to be done besides an amp change and gain adjustment ?

What you're hearing is completely untouched. I simply loaded the preset using axe edit and recorded.
Planning on doing a tweaked version shortly.

Back
Top Bottom