Firmware 10 lead noodling with Marco Sfogli preset-feels and sounds great!

ari

Inspired
Hey all, just wanted to get back into backing track practicing, and i accidentally loaded A preset called Dreamy Lead from an earlier firmware, now uses IIC+ bright. Guess what? Sounds awesome! Playing on the Track wasn't rehearsed or planned, and I played only through the first two minutes, but i think the tone is really great...lemme know what you think!

Ari

Last edited:
Really good man.... Is the preset on axe-chance? I have never got any downloaded preset to work for me.. I may try this though :)

Last edited:
Ooh you're right! My bad. Yes it's the dreamy lead preset on axechange. Big thank you to Acosmichippo (?????)

Last edited:
I had to start calling it Axe-chance, as it only a ... Well... Chance to get something that fits me ;)

"Axe-Chance" :lol (I'm assuming that was intentional and not a typo)

There is Marco's "Mark V lead" on the Axe-Change:

Axe-Change - Download Preset - Mark V Lead - by Marco Sfogli

But I suspect that maybe ari was referring to this one ("Dreamy Lead"), though it wasn't created by Marco:

Axe-Change - Download Preset - Dreamy Lead - by acosmichippo

Regardless, that's a great sounding, and greatly played clip. :)

Thank you! I look forward to sitting down and constructing a solo with some sort of maturity and self control soon...but with th wife due I don't think it's gonna happen....

I had to start calling it Axe-chance, as it only a ... Well... Chance to get something that fits me ;)

I should call it "Axe-No Chance" then, at least as far as other people's high gain patches are concerned.

That's not something inherent to the Axe-Fx though, it was the same way with user created patches when I had a Line6 Vetta (though ironically, lots of Vetta users seemed to love the ones that I created).

Last edited:
sounds good on your guitar! I'd add a tight Gate though because you can sometimes hear the fizz noise

nice chops! :)

HA..! Liar!! I downloaded that and it sounds like ASS..! hahahaha

I think it is because I suck, and you are obviously incredibly talented..!!!

FUCKING NICE JOB!!!

HA..! Liar!! I downloaded that and it sounds like ASS..! hahahaha

I think it is because I suck, and you are obviously incredibly talented..!!!

FUCKING NICE JOB!!!

If I'm remembering right (and I'm probably not :mrgreen), I used to have that patch on my Axe and it uses a user cab(s). So how that patch sounds is going to be dictated by whatever user cab you have loaded in the slot the patch uses.

Sounds great ,Thought for a couple minutes huh,man that would take me a couple weeks :mrgreen

I checked the patch-stock cab 43 with a 57 mic, so that shouldn't be the issue...

Ok, I'm thinking of another "USA Lead" patch that I got off the Axe-Change then. I remember I thought it sounded really good and a lot like my own USA Lead patches, but then saw that was mainly due to it using the same user cab slot where I have an IR I created that I use for all my Mesa Mark tones. :roll

Back
Top Bottom