Firmware 10.02 !!!RAWKS!!! 1st real gig with it!!!

RDH

Fractal Fanatic
!!!Oh MY GOSH!!! Got to really test drive it yesterday ,I've been loving 10.02 , but on the stage , well let's just say every preset I use live ( about 12) sounded like I had the real amp behind me at volume to achieve the sweet spot,and through the FOH in a way I was NEVER able to achieve with the real thing miked!!! Couldn't be more stoked!! Cliff, you've achieved it!!!!
!!!THANK YOU!!!

Last edited:
I played this weekend as well and I agree with you a million percent. I got more compliments on my tone today then anytime in my past playing there. First weekend with the Atomic CLR as well, and it was the first time that I had no problem hearing myself from every vantage point. It was a great weekend for me, playing wise.

!!!Oh MY GOSH!!! Got to really test drive it yesterday ,I've been loving 10 , but on the stage , well let's just say every preset I use live ( about 12) sounded like I had the real amp behind me at volume to achieve the sweet spot,and through the FOH in a way I was NEVER able to achieve with the real thing miked!!! Couldn't be more stoked!! Cliff, you've achieved it!!!!
!!!THANK YOU!!!
I will second that motion - If ever there is a specific point in the timeline of AXE-FX FW progression, where the hinge point takes place - 10.xx is that point - I totally agree and cannot wipe that silly grin off my face while I am playing through my AXE-FX II Rig with 10.xx. RAWKSx10

I'm still getting my 10.x tones dialed in. Getting there though after 4 gigs. they didn't cut too well to start with but raising the 1k and 2k about .5 and .7 of a dB on the output made a big difference across all patches. Getting close

I played this weekend as well and I agree with you a million percent. I got more compliments on my tone today then anytime in my past playing there. First weekend with the Atomic CLR as well, and it was the first time that I had no problem hearing myself from every vantage point. It was a great weekend for me, playing wise.
Know the feeling!! I was a happy guy! It's like the guitar amp and myself were one!

Back
Top Bottom