Firehouse's Bill Leverty with some sweet axefx tone.

it gives me the opporunity to discover that band !
great playing & tone: really good hard rock rythm and lead.

and find very cool from Bill to talk on the forum.

@NIcolas: ur totally right, FAS logo should appears more, to push ahead the fantastic results on modeling today. I challenge anyone in the crowd on the gig to make any distinctions between the AXE and the real thing. Even for us playing on both...

That's cool, I remember seeing them live with Trixter and Warrant back in the day.

I saw this tour too! WAY back when. I remember leaving after 1/2 of Warrant...the energy of Trixter and Firehouse just made them look...pedestrian.

Nice to see you here Bill. I pored over your Firehouse work when I was honing my playing. I haven't checked out your solo stuff, but I will now...

R

Bill Leverty is a completely underrated guitar player, he is tasty, he is technical, and he writes great solos that fit into songs. I'm excited to see he is using this unit now

Great to see Firehouse still out there doing their thing. I've been a fan since the beginning and have seen them numerous times. Bill is an excellent player and, as evidenced from his posts here, he's also a friendly, down-to-Earth guy. Looking forward to checking out his solo stuff.

Bill,

Great stuff! Saw you a million years ago in the Mini Dome at Idaho State University in Pocatello, Idaho. You guys rocked! You probably don't even remember that gig.

Keep on Rockin,

Mj

I was hoping that the footpedal would have at least a few amps/cabs, but it wasn't to be this time. Still, a Fractal FX8 coupled with, say, a Tech 21 Sansamp Classic would be a sweet little rig. I think the Sansamp stuff sounds great, and it would be a good match with the FX8. Thought it hasn't yet been released, the forthcoming Atomic/Studio Devil Amplifire + the FX8 would be a nice portable rig as well. I'm still hoping for a "mini" floor Axe-Fx though.

Wrong thread?

Saw them several years ago in KC, they sounded great. Warrant was there also, were the last to play, and so damn loud we left early.

Warrant, Firehouse, Trixter, and Badlands? I was at that show too. Feel lucky to have seen Badlands before Ray died. What a great band, what a big loss...

The way I'm running this setup out on the road for fly dates like this is direct to FOH out of output 1 (L&R); and, out of output 2 (L&R), I usually go into the effects returns of a pair of JCM 900s that the promoter provides. In this case, I didn't get JCM 900's, and one of the amps blew right before I went on, so what you're hearing is only the left side of output 2 and a little bit of the FOH mix.

With the signal split between the 900s and FOH do you have the [cabs] bypassed?

I love Bill and Firehouse, but I hadn't planned on commenting on this thread. However, after two days now of "Overnight Sensation" running through my head, I just have to say: Dang it all, that's a great rock song!!!

Fremen - Thank YOU for your help!! Your patches and playing are AMAZING, and I've learned so much from your work. That "Atmosynth" patch is stellar!!!!!
Thanks Bill :) Although Atmosynth started as a Clarky/Simeon preset, I just put my own ideas and lead sound in it... Are you using it on the video in OP ? Sounds like it ;)

Warrant, Firehouse, Trixter, and Badlands? I was at that show too. Feel lucky to have seen Badlands before Ray died. What a great band, what a big loss...

Different show, I've never seen Trixter or Badlands. The show we saw was, I believe, Tesla, Firehouse and Warrant. It was at the Uptown Theater, around 2010-2012 (I think).

Thanks Bill :) Although Atmosynth started as a Clarky/Simeon preset, I just put my own ideas and lead sound in it... Are you using it on the video in OP ? Sounds like it ;)

Yes, but I changed the key to Dmin since we tune down a whole step. Any other changes I made on that patch were very small.

Different show, I've never seen Trixter or Badlands. The show we saw was, I believe, Tesla, Firehouse and Warrant. It was at the Uptown Theater, around 2010-2012 (I think).

Yes, Badlands joined up with us (Warrant, Trixter & FireHouse) on that tour for a couple of shows on that tour in '91, I think in PA.

I love Bill and Firehouse, but I hadn't planned on commenting on this thread. However, after two days now of "Overnight Sensation" running through my head, I just have to say: Dang it all, that's a great rock song!!!

Thank you Jason!!

Back
Top Bottom