Firehouse - Meaning of Love Tone Match..

flyingfadr

Power User
Took 5 minutes to Tone Match Firehouse - Meaning Of Love, to demo Tone Matching for a friend... Used the STOCK Friedman HBE patch, and I'd say the TONE is exact ! There is a little more delay and verb on the original track, but DANG 6.0 is AWESOME !! I intentionally left the hi-hat intro, bad edit, and string squeak, so he could tell the difference... just awesome...

Last edited:
I could when I get home, if you like, but it really was as easy as pulling up the Friedman HBE preset, changing the cab to Tone Block, playing in the intro after hitting "X", playing my guitar in after hitting "Y", and hitting "Enter" to Match the tone... that was it ! I did try it with a different guitar, and it did not sound as good, so you may want to match it for YOUR guitar...

I could when I get home, if you like, but it really was as easy as pulling up the Friedman HBE preset, changing the cab to Tone Block, playing in the intro after hitting "X", playing my guitar in after hitting "Y", and hitting "Enter" to Match the tone... that was it ! I did try it with a different guitar, and it did not sound as good, so you may want to match it for YOUR guitar...

ok, thanks, will do !

That sounds crazy good .I think Leverty used an SLO on that record if I recall .

Fractal should try and get Bill on board he is a great player his solo stuff is cool too, southern rock

Thank you ! He told me it was a pair of his modified Marshall ( which sounds pretty amazing by itself..), a pair of a Bassman tracks ( if i remember correctly ), a pair of a music man amp tracks, and a pair of Soldano... he's got crazy good layering skills... :)

That sounds crazy good .I think Leverty used an SLO on that record if I recall .

Fractal should try and get Bill on board he is a great player his solo stuff is cool too, southern rock

Back
Top Bottom