FireHouse Main

Willis

Inspired
This is my main patch for my FireHouse gigs. As you can see, it's pretty simple:
Scene 1 is for super sensitive legato lead playing & scene 2 is for rhythm & lead. The only difference between these 2 scenes is that scene 1 has the tube screamer on.
Scene 3 is the same as scene 1 except it kicks in a pitch block for the solo for "Over Night Sensation". (We're tuned down a whole step BTW.)
Scene 4 is my clean sound.
Scene 5 is what I use for the intro to "Reach For The Sky". In the studio, I recorded a 1/2 speed track which when sped back up to 30ips, created that octave above sound. I really like the way the Multi Delay sounds, so I'm using that.
Thanks FAS! I LOVE your gear… Bill Leverty

Attachments

• FireHouse Main.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 687
Can someone please post the screen shots of this preset so us XL users can benefit? Thank you so much. Huge Firehouse fan,

Got a chance to test the preset out on some blue mo fi headphones only. The preset sounds great! I might mess around with different ir's just to see, but what you have sounds amazing! Straight forward preset that works! Thanks Bill! A big Firehouse fan. One of my 1st concert was Telsa, Damn Yankee's and Firehouse in 1993. :) Always thought you were an amazing player!

Thanks again!

I'll be uploading it try in a bit but I gotta ask... does it have all 8 layers of David Prater overproduced awesomeness? :D

This is my main patch for my FireHouse gigs. As you can see, it's pretty simple:
Scene 1 is for super sensitive legato lead playing & scene 2 is for rhythm & lead. The only difference between these 2 scenes is that scene 1 has the tube screamer on.
Scene 3 is the same as scene 1 except it kicks in a pitch block for the solo for "Over Night Sensation". (We're tuned down a whole step BTW.)
Scene 5 is what I use for the intro to "Reach For The Sky". In the studio, I recorded a 1/2 speed track which when sped back up to 30ips, created that octave above sound. I really like the way the Multi Delay sounds, so I'm using that.
I just seen you at Cedar Park Event Center, you rocked! Thanks for the preset.

Very cool of you to post this, Bill. Thank you!

Ha! I'm afraid not. This get's me in the ballpark though! :)
Indeed... I've been playing around with it... sounds great.

Everytime I listen to that album, I'm as amazed at how exactly you duplicated all those parts as I am that they're all really there. Its criminal how under-rated you are. I cited the All She Wrote riff to Beau Hill when discussing how I had wished one of the riffs we recorded had sounded and if there was anyway to get it closer to that in the mix in terms of actual amp tone since my Boogie had turned out a bit dark (knowing it is what it is, but hoping there was something he might know that I don't since he's sold A LOT more records than I have LOL).... You've influenced a lot more guitar players than Guitar World coverage would suggest for sure.

Very cool thank you! See you on June 11th in Portland Maine.

Back
Top Bottom