Financing

I hate money, always have, it is what is. To credit, or not to credit, that is the question. I may start looking into working from home. I would mind doing some CAD drafting, actually. I just need to learn how, lol. I appreciate the all the .02 cent replies, keep them coming and maybe it will add up to 2k, lol.

Buying anything on credit simply makes it more expensive (purchase price + interest). Meaning no offense, but have you talked to a financial counselor? If you search for one, you can usually find one where you live that does not charge. Such a counselor can help you set up a budget so you can better manage your finances so as to save for your dream rig. It may take a while, but if you are patient, you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. Best of luck to you brother.

if you're responsible with money you can use paypal credit quite well- any purchase over $99- 0% interest for 6 months
they pound you after but if you pay it off its free money

And 1% cash back with their debit card ads up to free money too-

The gift card might actually be a decent option to help manage money. If the problem is more the management of money rather than the amount of money, tying your money to gift cards and collecting them will stop you from spending that money on anything else.

While my health is kosher, financially I have been in a very similar situation, literally to the point where I can't even afford a small reverb pedal, let alone a real amp, let alone an Axe FX II. At one point I remember surviving from canned beans 7pence a can. Forcing me to resort to the stock plugins that come with an ancient version of Cubase I already had. Luckily I have recently been more fortunate and finally managed to finance a car. If we are both careful and sensible with money, we will both own this unit.

I'm coming for you, Fractal. It's only a matter of time.

Back
Top Bottom