Finally Scored One

I had one of those in 1989-90. It had a blown original non JBL speaker. Man, it was clean! Sold it and bought a Matchless Spitfire in, maybe 91-2, still have that. Glad to hear that you got one, Cliff. It'll be fun to revisit that tone, especially with the JBL.

This is absolutely astounding. And unheard of. This man spends 5 grand, 150 in shipping to model an amp that he will include for free (probably) in a future update to all of us that most likely can't afford a 5K vintage amp.

Seriously you can't put that kind of dedication into proper words. I am so stinkin' glad I stumbled onto this company a decade ago. Not like I wouldn't have heard of them but still....

Man Cliff, I know you'd do this even if you didn't get a single thanks, because you believe in your product and its quality - but I gotta thank you personally. This box has been a phenomenal purchase for me, it's really changed my guitar-playing life. I know it's changed that of many many others, too. I actually bought mine second-hand... maybe I'll buy Cab-Lab and some Cab Packs to say thank you in a way that really matters ;)

Back
Top Bottom