Finally saw Space-X “Falcon Nebula” this morning

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
I’m on the Gulf coast so some distance away from the Cape, but was totally worth getting up at 530 this morning to see the “Falcon Nebula” created from ice crystals reflecting the rising sunlight in the upper atmosphere.

Pretty exciting era of space flight we are living in these days!

E312F4C8-BBA1-4FA2-94C6-B2C8667CCA23.jpeg

Saw this on the New Mexico/Arizona border (zero light pollution). Was pretty amazing to see all the atmospheric effects. Figured it was either Space X or North Korea LoL.

I’m on the Gulf coast so some distance away from the Cape, but was totally worth getting up at 530 this morning to see the “Falcon Nebula” created from ice crystals reflecting the rising sunlight in the upper atmosphere.

Pretty exciting era of space flight we are living in these days!

View attachment 82338

Dude! That has got to be one of the coolest photos I’ve ever seen. Thanks for sharing!

lqdsnddist What version iPhone was that? My daughter got video in Titusville but the parking lot lights washed it out pretty bad. She used to get awesome pictures video with an iPhone 8 plus. 10 pro sucked and it seems her 12 pro sucks as well. She could get really great shots of the moon with the 8.

We messed around outside couple weeks ago with iPhone 12 pro just couldn't get a good shot of the moon on a clear night.

lqdsnddist What version iPhone was that? My daughter got video in Titusville but the parking lot lights washed it out pretty bad. She used to get awesome pictures video with an iPhone 8 plus. 10 pro sucked and it seems her 12 pro sucks as well. She could get really great shots of the moon with the 8.

We messed around outside couple weeks ago with iPhone 12 pro just couldn't get a good shot of the moon on a clear night.

11 pro max

Back
Top Bottom