FINALLY! I just ordered my Axe FX II!

JohnRaptor

Inspired
I did it! After being on the waitlist for 5 months and then not having enough money, saving for another 6 months, I finally just ordered my brand new Axe FXII!!!!!!!!! I do admit I was enticed by the Kemper and considered getting it but I kept coming back to the Axe. The Axe just felt right for me.

I simply cant wait! I hear great things about it and I know I will love it. Tomorrow I have a new Carvin DC700 7 string being delivered and My axe should be here in about 4 days! Woohoo!

Sorry for the useless post, but as you can see I'm a bit excited. :)

Last edited:
Congrats... welcome aboard!!
If you need help.. there's plenty of experience here on the forum. Read the manual and the wiki.. ALL of it. There's a TON of useful info there...

You won't regret it. Have the Kemper, and while it is a great machine, it really doesn't compare with the Axe 2, IMHO, for several reasons.

Thanks everyone! I seriously cant wait. Got my tracking number this afternoon. 3 day select, I hope its here on saturday.

You are going to be the kid in the candy store. Do me a favor though, before you start; make your self a sandwich, get something to drink because you are not coming out of your daze for days.

Back
Top Bottom