Finally getting an Axe II!

pharmd07

Experienced
I got my "I'm at the top waiting" list e-mail a couple weeks ago, and it has been ridiculously hard not to just go ahead and order the Axe Fx II. I have a day off this week and hopefully timing will work out so that it will be delivered then and I can sign for it.

So I'm a former Ultra owner, and I'm pretty psyched about many of the new features such as USB (I plan on using the Axe II as my soundcard/computer interface), tone match, IR creation, X/Y, and of course the raw processing power.

So there's nothing important in this thread. I just can't contain my excitement and I had to share!

- Kevin

Oooohhhh
Just you wait Kevin!!!
I am a former standard user and was lucky enough to get my AF II about 4 weeks after they were released.
That was firmware 1.xx, and was content with that as is. And now we are up to 6.xx. And also allot different in terms of amp models.

Just bypass all effects and just play with the amp/cab models. And also have a spare pair of underwear standing by

John

Oooohhhh
Just you wait Kevin!!!
I am a former standard user and was lucky enough to get my AF II about 4 weeks after they were released.
That was firmware 1.xx, and was content with that as is. And now we are up to 6.xx. And also allot different in terms of amp models.

Just bypass all effects and just play with the amp/cab models. And also have a spare pair of underwear standing by

John

Fortunately my music room is near the laundry room. Spare underwear will be within reach!

Back
Top Bottom