Finally found someone else with an FXII!

stratos

Inspired
After 7 years, I found a fellow axe-ite at a show in Fort Meade, Florida.
Our band did a show, then another band comes up on stage. (Grimes Band)
The next guitarist comes up with an FXII, Matrix PA, and 212 cabinet.
Yep, he sounded great. Didn't get to chat much, due to another gig.
He said my rig sounded great..basically using the same rigs.

You're lucky. No one in my area has ever heard of the AxeFx. It seems like hardly anyone even knows that electric guitars exist!

50s through eighties were like the Renaissance. We are in a musical dark age. Playing an instrument is too hard for kids that came up in an era of instant gratification.

My rack case, with my Axe-Fx II in it, rode safely on the passenger seat of my U-Haul when I moved down to Tampa from North Carolina last year.....

I'm from Venice, FL and have played multiple shows with bands that have Axe Fx rigs. From Tampa to Naples. Seem to be seeing them more and more in the "Metal" scene

50s through eighties were like the Renaissance. We are in a musical dark age. Playing an instrument is too hard for kids that came up in an era of instant gratification.
Lol, the AxeFX feels like instant gratification to me. It almost feels like I'm cheating sometimes, like, I shouldn't sound this good but I do!

More like the age where a guy turning on a CD player is considered a musician and copy/pasting fragments of other people's music is considered songwriting.

Back
Top Bottom