Finally After Doing Ever Step Known To Control Windows Updates & Sudden Reboots...

Did you have windows 10 pro or higher, you can make some registry changes as if you have a WSUS (Wimdows Server Update Services) server of your own, and fool it into thinking it can only get updates from that server automatically. You can still manually update from MS across the Internet, but that might help.

If you have the Home version, that won't work.

Did you have windows 10 pro or higher, you can make some registry changes as if you have a WSUS (Wimdows Server Update Services) server of your own, and fool it into thinking it can only get updates from that server automatically. You can still manually update from MS across the Internet, but that might help.

If you have the Home version, that won't work.

Unfortunately at the moment I still have the Home version.

There is one guy who has developed a list of IP addresses from which Microsoft delivers updates. He recommends to block them as the last resort. After about 40 hours (combined between the Fall and Spring Creators updates) I think I may have gotten my system back to its original order. If so that's good - its the major rollouts that are particularly dangerous for my kind of system - they are most likely to break something.

Update on what I did to fix (fingers crossed) the original Fall Creators issue - which was a broken DirectX situation with respect to multiple monitors.

This will sound ridiculous.

After looking at a bunch of references to the error code I was getting, and bouncing back and forth in the forums, I found one lone MS employee who suggested something.

Check this out: What he said to do was go in and uncheck the box, setting the enforced "Fast Startup" to off. I did this combined with running the "new hardware" process, but that may not have been necessary.

This may have worked. When I restarted my system looked a bit different. I'm not entirely sure everything is okay, because I only occasionally get that Direct X error message

[

Unable to use Direct3D, please install DirectX (error
0x8876086A, backbuffer 1920x1080, window 0x00010010)

]

So Microsoft forces an update that turns on Fast Startup, then realizes, but doesn't tell anybody, that Fast Startup prevents hardware drivers from correctly updating.

:rolleyes:

I hate the auto update also. As the op pointed out some people use their system for multiple things. If you build a high end high performance pc and want to use it for audio, gaming and video editing there's no way to set an active update time when this system is at home and not an office. You may leave it on to compile video, download a game etc... The updates are constantly breaking software and drivers. Ever since Microsoft has tried to turn a pc into an apple device, control your system and the content you have on your system, I've been unhappy with them.
When windows 95 came out it was an amazing thing that Microsoft standardized the way hardware manufacturers could integrate their products into a pc and software interfaces became somewhat standardized also. Before that it was a nightmare getting things to work with all the different brands and drivers as most all used a different way.
It's becoming a trend to sell you a device but taking away your control with what you wish to do with it. Mostly thanks to apple and no one voicing resistance.

I fear a day is coming when everything you do with an electronic/digital device will be controlled/metered. You see more and more games with ingame purchases, software with monthly or yearly subscription fees instead of owning it and its features when you buy it. You have to accept their software license agreement which gives them more control than you usually have after paying them for THEIR (not your) product.

Everything/everyone is being studied and mapped out, which the internet has made possible for one purpose. Control and to turn you into this:

View attachment 46464

LOL!!!! :)

Well not a battery but actually this:

View attachment 46465

:eek::eek::eek:o_O
The matrix movie is really a well-conceived analogy. The battery thing translates to the energy one feels running others. Its like the high a musician gets onstage, but the artist is helping their audience in a cathartic way. The infinitely wealthy and powerful seem more about breaking new ceilings for their egos. A high-tech society full of people who experience what you can enjoy vicariously without any of the actual suffering. IMHO the problem for them will be that in the real world thought energy is the unknown balance - and these people have no means to find it - they get a tremendous amount of energy but in an unbalanced form. Like an unnatural high. They can never fully operate the machine.

Last edited:
Yeah the analogy makes more sense than the logistics. Using humans as batteries is a pretty terrible idea. It takes much more energy to keep a human alive than they'll produce in either heat or bioelectrical signals. Not to mention the massive about of energy it would take to run the entire matrix. The machines would have been better off just burning the food they fed the humans to drive steam generators.

The first one was still a really good movie though. The sequels didn't do it justice.

The infinitely wealthy and powerful seem more about breaking new ceilings for their egos.

With infinite wealth the material world is conquered. Since no one can completely conquer themselves the only thing left is control of other people!?!

I've always hated conspiracy theorist but the older I get the less random it all seems, and the more I see things are somewhat structured and heading in a certain direction, even though I'm not sure where that destination is?

New versions of Windows 10 will be released every 18 months going forward. There is no way around this. It's just the price of admission for using Windows 10. It ensures that active machines will in theory never be more than 18 months out of date on patches. If you set your active hours, your machine will not automatically reboot for updates unexpectedly. You can also choose a specific time for pending reboots as well. People are terrible about keeping their PC's patched and updated. MS is taking some pretty drastic measures to try and ensure the security of Windows 10 long term.

The Enterprise version of Windows 10 has more options for controlling updates aimed at business that want to self manage the update process.
Every 6 months actually, so we need to get used to them. I think one comes out today- V1803.

Or the other choice is unplug the cable and stay 100% offline

With infinite wealth the material world is conquered. Since no one can completely conquer themselves the only thing left is control of other people!?!

I've always hated conspiracy theorist but the older I get the less random it all seems, and the more I see things are somewhat structured and heading in a certain direction, even though I'm not sure where that destination is?

I find a dozen or so similar compilations by typing this in the youtube search bar "news anchors saying same thing from different stations":

Some of my best friends WERE conspiracy theorists. Then they realized that conspiracy is normal & not theory in societies where more than two people meet and talk.

I had a moment so I thought I'd share some long-winded (sorry) thoughts about the idea of destination. One can get into some pretty advanced ideas, but only if discussing "mind", "consciousness" etc. rather than material resource agendas and material power agendas. Because one cannot easily penetrate into the latter except if one can trust intuition, a fundamental of consciousness.

Its difficult nowadays to get ones head around this possibility of "unknown control" because we live in an extremely technological world with so many trillions upon trillions of working parts that have been systematically structured and organized. So of course its all obvious and known to the experts and at the same time unintentional and benignly random. What?? o_O

I'm not saying how large any given conspiracy is, but from the evidence I think some are fairly well funded - its likely there isn't absolute coordination - but there isn't absolute coordination between mob bosses either - just some agreement and territorial arrangements. But the Matrix would be the "agreement" or "program" in operation - the result of both program coordination and program mandates rather than any one conspiracy program.

I assume we are like programmers, self-hypnotists determining our reality in a constant stream or flux.

If one "believes" the Matrix, one then is choosing not to have control of its dictates. Essentially its dictates then become our subconscious illusory reality. That belief is sort of necessary to really enjoy it. Its a fun dream, but its a slippery slope. If you don't want to entirely fall down into or remain in that abyss, you can find other programs to participate in. But its wise to take your responsibility back as a programmer. Locating this 'mind's higher potential' state may be done via Nirvana, Grace, Samadhi or something, but it requires a relaxed frame of mind difficult in this world of technology and gratification. Luckily, exploring the variability of consciousness can also be done by exploring lucid dreaming. If you get that synchronicities and telepathic experience can have validity, that puts you on a plane where you might be able to "handle the truth".

To do so, the first thing necessary is to understand that "the C.I.A." is a term that is a red herring. If the C.I.A. killed Kennedy, for instance, then it wasn't the equivalent of a cat killing a sparrow. If it is true, then "the C.I.A"., as a legal framework, permitted the accomplishment of an act - that's all. The C.I.A. did not coordinate, did not determine, none of that. All that is just the red herring. The creation of the C.I.A. included the creation of legal mechanisms by which monies could be funneled virtually anywhere, under any false mechanism. That's why the actual C.I.A. does not need to be involved with any of this conspiracy stuff. The mechanism exists to hide what needs to be hidden, and the only persons that need to know are those with specific positions within the agency. Therefore it becomes a cult, where the leadership is not an individual but a believe system in which secrecy is justified and loyalty and trust and bought and paid for because of exposure to the dire consequences should the institution topple. But that doesn't mean there is any transparency even for those working within the institution.

A perfect situation if one wishes to dominate within the Matrix.

So you have institution, and you can also obtain intuition. I try to look at the world through a lens of mathematics. So to me the reality behind institution is seen with a kind of a sociological mathematics I guess. But there is also an intuitional mathematics to test one's intuition. You qualify your senses through experimentation, and learn to increase trust in them where possible (or question them more if they are failing you).

Unaware of the exact destination, since apparently it is just "acting for mutual interests" and not entirely for any one single goal, you can instead focus on getting a better set of harmonics in the Matrix.

By this I mean you can learn to impugn dishonesty and validate honesty and test your predictions of existing data, and predictions of further human activity, until your estimates and forecasts are improved.

One needs intuition to sort rapidly though the vast subject matter and locate persons or things that matter, and learn to avoid sources of information that are dishonest merely produce or reproduce data spin. Its not entirely intuition that tells one when a person is a paid psyop propagator. I was a surveyor and had an opportunity to learn the fundamentals of land measurement. Consequently when the flat earth psyop began to be spread using funding from "dark" sources, I listened carefully to the first couple of proponents I came across, when this stuff was pretty young. I knew that simply going to an elevation of 10,000-12,000 one begins to clearly see not just the curvature of the earth, but the falling away of the horizon curve. Given surveying tools, one can easily measure and verify both these phenomena. So there isn't any controversy, and so anyone propagating such a ridiculous notion must realize that either they prefer to believe because its enjoyable in such an unaware state, or realize they are being deceptive.

"The Morgile" was my favorite example, because I could clearly see that he had sufficient math skills to prove what he was saying, but he was saying it anyway. I could sense that he was being careful to shift the facts, yet it was obvious that he new the correct formulas and was intentionally mis-applying them and consciously attempting to use psychology as an attempt to keep himself on the payroll (Also its humorous that his choice of name [assuming he came up with it himself, which he probably did] probably come from: I have more guile than the people I'm paid via "the C.I.A" to deceive).

Morgile evidently had family connections, and came into the program abruptly. He had one silly vid about George Bush and Charles Manson, one vid against Alex Jones (great target), then one vid about reptilian shapeshifting. That's just 3 vids in 3 years, until he was "really picked up" to perform duties as part of the flat earth psyops. He now has about 22k followers on his channel. And probably earns about 50k for performing this service. If you listen to his voice, fluctuations and modulation, I can sense that he is performing a role. Its like whole phrases come out as if he has read them rather than spontaneously thought of them. Also at key points he becomes uncomfortable and gulps, or accidentally lets his contempt for his target shine through. Pretty disgusting.

I sense from Truthiracy on the other hand, although I don't agree with everything he says, has a genuine personality and is having a good time helping others.

Back to reality. Eric Dubay is maybe a little more intelligent in his caricatures - slimy all the way through and through, but a better actor.

Note his claim at 5:42, and how easily Truthiracy debunks it:

I believe the math of 'conspiracy fact' becomes very clear when focused on, rather than the deceptive personality wars most are apt to focus on. Many country boundaries, architecture, archeology, and many other surveyable items of our world do more than suggest that there have been broad conspiracies.

Two of my favorites are these:

1) The location of points used by VOR (flight navigation) is not explained by a mere need of aviators to follow these beacons during flight. One is located in a body of water, when placing it on land would provide better signals. The VOR beacon near George W. Bush's property is 322. The airplane assigned numbers of the 4 planes that crashed on 911 (that evidently were not owned by the same companies) all end in 223 (reverse of 322).

2) The Kennedy Center and Martin Luther King Memorial Library, (as memorials to the victims of project assassinations) can be lined up to a fundamental ritual point of Skull and Bones, with latitude and longitude inverted, by proceeding from that point through the 33rd degree Masonic Headquarters in Washington D.C.

This points to the put on which Kennedy was struck by a bullet. But more importantly, this same line also crosses the point at which Martin Luther King received his bullet.

That's a pretty astronomical coincidence.

But for the non-mathematical you can just look at the fact that New York and Washington DC (two pivotal points of America) are both related to Masonic Factions (District of Columbia, Columbian Masonry, New York, Scottish York Rite Masonry. Oh, but the flags Columbus sailed with do not have the Knights Templar symbolism?

Obviously I don't believe any of this because I don't believe in math, because I believe in the flat earth.

Peace buddy.

Last edited:
I'm a spiritual person so I do see a beginning and an end. It's the middle part that's shrouded in shadows, but this is also the place we have control over, even if we don't realize it. All things (including thought and imagination) are rooted or connected to something more substantial no matter how unbelievable, distant or bazaar.

If you study quantum theory you realize what we see is all through a filter. Some of the things you mentioned like intuition, math, consciousness (at higher levels) then also there's science, spirituality and other things that occasionally let us get a glimpse without the filters. To find peace you may need some of these filters or create your own with beliefs, hobbies, goals, jobs etc..

Information and knowledge could be repressed in much of the past. Nowadays when someone lets information out there's twenty bogus versions thrown out there also, so people are overwhelmed with bs and usually decide to not believe any of it. You have to develop a good sense of discernment to sift through it all.

Einstein said he always felt God was leading him (his views on God were different than most) but stayed far enough ahead till he couldn't see him, just where he had been. :)

I'm a spiritual person so I do see a beginning and an end. It's the middle part that's shrouded in shadows, but this is also the place we have control over, even if we don't realize it. All things (including thought and imagination) are rooted or connected to something more substantial no matter how unbelievable, distant or bazaar.

If you study quantum theory you realize what we see is all through a filter. Some of the things you mentioned like intuition, math, consciousness (at higher levels) then also there's science, spirituality and other things that occasionally let us get a glimpse without the filters. To find peace you may need some of these filters or create your own with beliefs, hobbies, goals, jobs etc..

Information and knowledge could be repressed in much of the past. Nowadays when someone lets information out there's twenty bogus versions thrown out there also, so people are overwhelmed with bs and usually decide to not believe any of it. You have to develop a good sense of discernment to sift through it all.

Einstein said he always felt God was leading him (his views on God were different than most) but stayed far enough ahead till he couldn't see him, just where he had been. :)

Yep, indeed. I haven't found many who have conquered the ego of this world to understand the ego of the worlds beyond. But definitely I sense that "guides" or something greater, has me guided. Some religionists seem to become all degrees of cocky, and yet if I'm not mistaken, regarding right and wrong its the risk that offers the reward. If there were a definitive right, and simple Fate, then this would not be interesting for a Divine Intelligence. For example, God allowing freewill is an example of a concept of risk. God allowing a devil...

Maybe its more of a Matrix, where, in believing and developing faith, we are all providing the God and devil material in the story. With the story itself possibly corrupted, ala the Gnostic writings, needing to be awoken from... and needing programmers to take more responsibility for learning from its positives but correcting its negatives. I don't think "pure evil is necessary for there to be pure good" as an excuse for evil. Its more like the universe contains the equivalent of jazz music, metal, and hip hop genres, extremes on a continuum of harmonic material and relationships that can still be beautiful, but take learning respect and humility to understand them. If light and sound and music are the Creation, and we add to it, then intentional non-musicality, in the spirituality sense, is the corruption; beings who are jealous of the musical skills of others and want to discourage music. Music is time and space. I think time and space provide a fundamental challenge. I think that the end will justify the means is only as an illusion in the mind of an actor in a weak and conflicting performance. But there are other performances that will be better received because their dynamic range is more pleasing. Because a group of characters in the story are each equally capable of altering time, and projecting different futures. Secret societies perform rituals for psychological effect - they want to be the ones whose projection sticks. They want non-members to be less effective. But they are not in control. Each of us is. "Careful what one wishes for" means careful with the materialization of the next game level.

Last edited:
@jesussaddle the only supported way to disable Windows Update is using group policy on Windows Professional. If you get Windows Pro, Run gpedit.msc. Navigate to Computer Configuration / Administrative Templates / Windows Components / Windows Update. There you can adjust it to your liking.

Supported? /snort

I know you're associated with them, but IMO nothing from Microsoft is actually supported.

@jesussaddle the only supported way to disable Windows Update is using group policy on Windows Professional. If you get Windows Pro, Run gpedit.msc. Navigate to Computer Configuration / Administrative Templates / Windows Components / Windows Update. There you can adjust it to your liking.

Thank you. I know the upgrade isn't too expensive - I would like to get it and find the right Windows 10 version. My soundcard (Fireface) isn't all that expensive, but I've gotten use to a higher quality card than the Guitar Center models ( I like to play back my guitar recording and not being able to hear much difference; something that Fireface is very excellent at. I tried Focusrite Scarlett and wasn't equally impressed.

I'm considering an Apogee duet now that Windows is covered - I hear that the quality of Apogee products is at least commensurate with RME.

https://www.apogeedigital.com/blog/windows-compatibility-one-duet-quartet

Also I don't know exactly when my driver for Fireface RME 400 ceased actually working properly. It has affected certain DAWs more than others. FL Studio for instance is absolutely unworkable with my driver now - - pops every few seconds even at 1024. and from what I can tell this has been slightly true since at least the Fall update from 2018 but has worsened either after the Spring update or after FL 20. Reaper has issues once every minute or so, but the recording itself comes out okay, just once a minute or so the monitoring seems affected by a glitch sound. Maybe I can get Windows to roll me back to the prior version if I call and speak to someone at Windows MicroSavior

Last edited:
So the latest update horked audio on my Intel mini-PC. I am working with some internal folks to hopefully getting it resolved (they’ve been helpful and I’ve been the one dragging my feet).

In my case, it appears to be a problem with Realtek audio. @jesussaddle do you happen to have an onboard audio that’s a Realtek? If so, you may want to try disabling it temporarily to see if that helps with your RME. Also, make sure you’ve got the latest RME drivers. I use an 800 and it’s always been rock solid.

So the latest update horked audio on my Intel mini-PC. I am working with some internal folks to hopefully getting it resolved (they’ve been helpful and I’ve been the one dragging my feet).

In my case, it appears to be a problem with Realtek audio. @jesussaddle do you happen to have an onboard audio that’s a Realtek? If so, you may want to try disabling it temporarily to see if that helps with your RME. Also, make sure you’ve got the latest RME drivers. I use an 800 and it’s always been rock solid.
Horken's back to...when I were in diapers... Wait, I misunderstood. What's a hork?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hork

Yes, there's a "Realtek Digital Output" icon which has been set to "disabled" since I got the pc. Since you mentioned it though I noticed that there is also a Realtec Speakers icon, which simply showed "unplugged", rather than "disabled". So I disabled that as well.. Thanks for pointing that it. We'll see if there's any improvement. I just had a BSOD a moment ago. One thing that tends to cause it is using Fireface as Windows "Speakers", (which allows me to have the output from youtube videos and DAWs at the same time. When doing this, if I exit a stream without pausing it, it can cause the issue.

Turning off the Axe FX unit when inside of FL Studio has caused BSOD's as well.

But the audio glitches, that happen without causing any BSOD, did not ever happen with the earliest version of Windows 10. I could previously use a low setting like 256 and not have any glitching for days...

Back
Top Bottom