Finally a Les Paul owner ;)

MrGuitarabuse

Fractal Fanatic
After guitars and guitars with whammy bars and stuff for an old metal head like me, I finally got a Les Paul. My good friend that works for Gibson/Epiphone here in China was trying out new wood for their guitars, so they made a sample in their custom shop from some new wood from Indonesia. Didnt make it into production so he was lovely enough to give it to me.

its beauty, plays lovely, sustain from here to north pole and back. Drawback.. 13,5 pounds, turned out the wood was too heavy to make it into the production line. Its a 2-3 song maximum with this one ;)

Nice guitar, man! I wouldn't want to carry it, but it would be a cool special song/tuning guitar or for studio work. Congrats!

13.5 Lbs...
scared.gif
I'll bet that thing sustains for days.

Nice guitar, man! I wouldn't want to carry it, but it would be a cool special song/tuning guitar or for studio work. Congrats!

exactly, some open E tuning or something, this saturday some Gibson VP is in town so I promised my friend to use it for whole gig... my poor back... luckily enough, one hour massage is only usd 10 over here ;)

Back
Top Bottom