Final Fantasy fans; contain your orgasms

thanks dude! My personal favorite part is at 2:40 where I change up the harmony a bit and just makes it so pretty :D

Nice! Fellow FF fan myself. I actually did a cover of a song a while back as well. Good job man.

Nice! Fellow FF fan myself. I actually did a cover of a song a while back as well. Good job man.

thanks man! I'd like to hear your cover :)

I was thinking of doing an album of complete FF songs 'metalized', I think it'd be fun but it would take a while haha

Haunted Shores / Bulb already did enough FF metalized covers.. we need some Chrono Trigger or Lufia ones =] I did an old Chrono Trigger cover with the Pod 2.0 back in 2007, maybe I'll do another with the II soon

Haunted Shores / Bulb already did enough FF metalized covers.. we need some Chrono Trigger or Lufia ones =] I did an old Chrono Trigger cover with the Pod 2.0 back in 2007, maybe I'll do another with the II soon

This is very true! But there needs to be more :D Always fun to have more!

You definitely should remake the cover ;)

Here's mine: Final Fantasy Mystic Quest Battle Theme (Metal Cover) - YouTube

It's an older mix but you get the idea. It's not technically part of the main series, but I loved the song too much to not cover it.

It's an older mix yeah but, it gets the point across ;) Nicely done, you can shred sir!

I can appreciate your passion for the music... and you've got talent, no doubt. @ 1:15 you bring the song out brilliantly, but it sounds dynamicless until 3:00 (is that a word lol?) If this is your intention then I have no place here. :)

I can appreciate your passion for the music... and you've got talent, no doubt. @ 1:15 you bring the song out brilliantly, but it sounds dynamicless until 3:00 (is that a word lol?) If this is your intention then I have no place here. :)

Yeah I know what you mean :( there is a part in the song where the harmony stops for a while, and then it comes back on, I haven't thought of a way to fix that yet, but eventually I think I will :p

Just a little heads up, you can download the tune if you like dirrectly on the soundcloud page! I can't edit the OP because I guess it's been too long? :(

Back
Top Bottom