Filter By Color for Presets on AXE EDIT?

HOSKINSON

When I had the AXE FX2 , i could assign colors to the presets. Separated my clean....dirty...breakup and so on. However, i can't get the AXE 3 to do anything at all??.

You can assign, and filter, by color in the preset picker in Edit.
I have located it ,but when I click on it....all the colors to choose from appear. When I click on the color I want, it empties the presets to a clean screen with the color i chose lit up at the FILTER BY COLOR spot....and thats it? Its confusing.Should I make a quick video ?

You are filtering by colors. None are assigned so none will match the selected color. Select a preset, and right click and assign a color and try it again.

You are filtering by colors. None are assigned so none will match the selected color. Select a preset, and right click and assign a color and try it again.
I just switched from Windows to Mac. When you said RIGHT CLICK, I thought...I don.t have a right click on this mouse.HAHA! So I looked up how to right Click on Mac and it said to hold in Control Button while clicking Mouse and what you instructed worked. Thank You Greg Ferguson....I really do appreciate you for helping me with this

Try doing a three-finger swipe on a mouse.
yup, but if you have a mouse with some buttons on it, you can do pretty much anything. i have one button to minimise, one to quit, one to zoom and the scroll wheel can switch desktops. i was only suggesting that if the guy is used to using a two button mouse, he doesn't need to give up just because he switched to mac

I just switched from Windows to Mac. When you said RIGHT CLICK, I thought...I don.t have a right click on this mouse.HAHA! So I looked up how to right Click on Mac and it said to hold in Control Button while clicking Mouse and what you instructed worked. Thank You Greg Ferguson....I really do appreciate you for helping me with this
If you just switched then odds are really good you have a Magic Mouse, which has a lot of options, it just doesn’t look like it. The System > Mouse control panel lets you adjust it.

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/use-trackpad-and-mouse-gestures-mh35869/mac

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom