Fiddy Tree

Guess I get a new set of aches and pains to put me out of bed before daylight every morning :) Somethings have gotten easier and some haven't but it's awesome having grand kids!
Happy Happy, youngun...Lotsa Gemini guitarists round these parts , 64(yes Paul,I've almost made it..) comin' up fast for me. Enjoy your family .

Man... youngens these days. Man, back in my day we had to trudge to school up hill, 20 miles, both directions, carrying books.

Man... youngens these days. Man, back in my day we had to trudge to school up hill, 20 miles, both directions, carrying books.

you forgot about the snow & rain :) and walking across the room to change channels on the tv.

I remember at around 7 or 8 years old hearing dad and my grandfather complaining about aches and pains, thinking to myself "old people are always looking for attention because no one can feel that bad" :) well.......

I turned Fiddy Three on Friday. I celebrated by finishing a paint job on my deck and then visiting my chiropractor later in the day.

I turned Fiddy Three on Friday. I celebrated by finishing a paint job on my deck and then visiting my chiropractor later in the day.

LOL!!! I worked all day on b-day and didn't see the chiropractor but did complain extra for a couple days.

Back
Top Bottom