FFFR

Shredology

Experienced
Hi everyone. I am sitting here waiting on my coupon for Axe II. I went to GC last night to check out the QSC k10/12 and took my ipod to test with. I was hoping to get a small mixer and let my QSC do triple duty with my Axe, keyboard, and backing tracks. I know there is minimal love here for the JBL PRX612M but to me it blew away the K10 and K12 with the tunes on my ipod. It was more present and HiFi like listening through a good home stereo speaker. I have got to think this would be an advantage for the keyboard and backing tracks. I do think that the QSC's would sound more like a guitar cab to people. Of course I can't test it with the Axe myself at this time(no telling when that coupon will arrive). Any thoughts on the compromise of a more hifi speaker like the JBL from those of you using multiple sources. Thanks.

Wrong forum, but I think you'll find plenty of love for the PRX... I own two 612m's and I think they are the best active speaker in the price range. I wouldn't agree that the QSC should sound more like a guitar cab.

Thanks for your confirmation, I really thought the JBL sounded good but I hear so much about the QSC, I was doubting my ears. I am new to this forum business. I thought this was the Axe-FX forum. Sorry

Back
Top Bottom