Few Questions for feature ``Update Amps defaults``?

Dimebucker

Experienced
Hey

I have read almost every post for that ``update amps defaults`` `,but still I cant figured out these things. Below is all my 5 questions ,would be very nice if someone can answer all of those. I use almost every time only tone matching presets ,and would be nice to know what difference there will be without update all feature compare to update all preset feature. Almost always when I update new firmware I record test for old and new firmware ,and compare those together. And if there is big difference I will only tone matching that preset again ,without touching any amp settings or eq block settings. I never redo those tone matching presets ,like take a blank preset and put all those blocks and settings there again.

1 (Update Amps Default) feature you can pick up one amp and restore that amp for new values ,and (Update Amps All Presets) will restore all presets to new values correct or not?

2 What those update amps/presets features will do exactly I was read those will restore amp settings ,but what point that have if you have some old presets witch did sound good already?

3 Will that update amps/presets chance/restore amps GEQ settings witch are in amps block page ,and will that feature chance/restore other blocks like PEQ or GEQ block settings?

4 Will there be some difference for tone or how all amps acting if I chance amps mid bass treble precense etc.. knobs ,without that update amps/presets compare to use that update feature?

5 Will that update amps/presets affect tone matching block ,like a restore that block?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom