Fender's new models for 2021

I think one of the first songs i'd rip would be Twist My Arm by the Tragically Hip. Canadian content naturally. If you haven't heard of this band, oh my. Road Apples is one of my fav Hip Albums.

That album is SO great. I was working in a music store when it came out while
also attending university at the time. I was like, "This is exactly what I wish REM
souonded like." :)

This has me thinking about what makes a Tele a Tele. Is it the body/neck that you love or its that classic sound of the two single coil pickups? And what about making your great Strat cover the ground of a Tele? Seems there are a lot of mods out there to do this.

I'm also a tele-less guitarist. I've always associated it with country and even now I've got the guitar solo to "Eastbown and Down" by Jerry Reed in my head while I'm thinking of a tele. And that's actually a cool song and solo. So, I'm not knocking a tele by any means. I like the way Morello uses his for his dropped tunings. I've thought about getting one so I could say I have a strat, les paul and ....tele.

I'll admit I've given a look at those new Ultra strats, stainless frets, a Floyd if you want one. I just don't know if I'd play it, and for the same money, $2500, I'm into Suhr or Tom Anderson range.

I've only had one strat for a long time, and it's a beater MIM that I've gown attached to. Shitty pickups, and I might get around to fixing it.

I'll admit I've given a look at those new Ultra strats, stainless frets, a Floyd if you want one. I just don't know if I'd play it, and for the same money, $2500, I'm into Suhr or Tom Anderson range.

I've only had one strat for a long time, and it's a beater MIM that I've gown attached to. Shitty pickups, and I might get around to fixing it.
Yea, the Ultras do look nice, but I'm with you... at that price I'd be looking at TA or Suhr.

I’ve owned a Baja Tele for a few years, but hardly played it. I watched this video from TPS, ended up getting a Jason Isbell signature and they really ‘clicked’ with me, just how versatile they are. So much so that I ended up getting an American Pro II as well on a good deal!

Ive never bonded with a guitar so quickly than the Am Pro II. It was literally instant and it fit like a glove. Sooooooooo playable. Would recommend one 100%.

I'm also a tele-less guitarist. I've always associated it with country and even now I've got the guitar solo to "Eastbown and Down" by Jerry Reed in my head while I'm thinking of a tele. And that's actually a cool song and solo. So, I'm not knocking a tele by any means. I like the way Morello uses his for his dropped tunings. I've thought about getting one so I could say I have a strat, les paul and ....tele.

Same here. I always figured I wasn't old enough to like them or something, but there are a ton of young people really into them. They're just the last guitar I think I would own. Maybe I'm missing something.

Back
Top Bottom