AFIII Fenders, Dumble, 8 Scenes, all cleans. Free preset. FW5b2. Have fun.

Great job, Burgs! Nothing against heavy music, but it is always welcome to see someone working up a variety of clean tones that aren’t too ethereal to pop in under general use. Your excellent playing doesn’t hurt the sound, either!

Very cool! I'm getting strange behavior though, not being able to bypass the Rotary block, either from the panel or from Axe-edit. (sorry if this is a newbie-from-hell post, first day with the new fractal, and this is my first preset download!)

Very cool! I'm getting strange behavior though, not being able to bypass the Rotary block, either from the panel or from Axe-edit. (sorry if this is a newbie-from-hell post, first day with the new fractal, and this is my first preset download!)

The Rotary block is linked to the FC 1 Pedal 1. Just right click the Rate knob in the Rotary cab block and set source to none.

In another post, I mentioned you had a nice blend of Gilmour, Eric Johnson and EVH. I see I missed a couple of others, like Paisley and Urban...I'm sure you have a few others up your sleeve as well. You are truly a well rounded player, sir! You make me want to download your preset, buy a Tele and....well, that's probably as close as I can get without your talent.

Great preset, sir! So much goodness all wrapped up in a single preset. Many thanks for sharing it!

Back
Top Bottom