• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

FS Fender Ultra Stratocaster

Bought this new in April 2021, and had it professionally setup with low action. Being a Gibson player before, the minute I played this through the Axe Fx III I was blown away. Everything from the clean chimes of the Fender amp models to incredible bold screaming tones with the high gain amps, I knew this was the guitar meant for me. A few weeks ago, I upgraded to the Ultra Luxe 2021 version of this guitar just to get the very latest model of the Ultra series. Can't describe how beautiful this guitar sings, it is wonderful. In almost new condition, with no major flaws or major usage wear. I take excellent care with my guitars and have treated this one like my baby. Noiseless pickups, locking tuners, 2 point bridge and tremolo bar, bone nut. Fender.com has full details of this model. Specially molded hard-shell case. Note in the specs, these guitars ship from Fender with .09-.42 strings and play effortlessly and incredible bending sensitivity. Of course, could be changed to any gauge strings as Strats allow you to change string height individually with ease and easy intonation adjustment.
Retails for 1899.99. I'm asking $1700, plus I will pay for shipping to the Continental US. Hard to find, back-ordered on Guitar Center, Fender.com and Sweetwater websites and long waiting lists.

Tech Specs​

• GENERAL
  • Number of Strings6
  • Left-/Right-handedRight-handed
  • BODY
  • Body TypeSolidbody
  • Body ShapeAmerican Ultra Stratocaster
  • Body MaterialAlder
  • Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
  • ColorUltraburst
  • NECK
  • Neck MaterialMaple
  • Neck ShapeModern D
  • Radius10"-14" compound
  • Fingerboard MaterialRosewood
  • Fingerboard InlayWhite Pearloid Dots
  • Number of Frets22, Medium Jumbo
  • Scale Length25.5"
  • Nut Width1.685"
  • Nut MaterialBone
  • HARDWARE
  • Bridge/Tailpiece2-Point Fender Deluxe Sychronized Tremolo
  • TunersFender Deluxe Die-cast Sealed Locking
  • ELECTRONICS
  • Neck PickupUltra Noiseless Vintage Strat Single-coil
  • Middle PickupUltra Noiseless Vintage Strat Single-coil
  • Bridge PickupUltra Noiseless Vintage Strat Single-coil
  • Controls1 x master volume (with S-1 switch), 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
  • MISCELLANEOUS
  • StringsFender NPS, .009-.042
  • Case IncludedHardshell Case
From Fender.com:

"American Ultra is our most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone. The American Ultra Stratocaster features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with Ultra rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register. A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless™ Vintage pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum. The sculpted rear body contours are as beautiful as they are functional and the S-1 switch adds the neck pickup in to any switch position. This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights."

Let me know if you need more pictures, etc.

Attachments

• UltraStrat1.jpg
    UltraStrat1.jpg
    373.5 KB · Views: 58
  • UltraStrat2.jpg
    UltraStrat2.jpg
    534.6 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Samster

Interesting. I did the same series of purchases, except maple neck versions. I love both guitars though, can't part with either of them.
I'm sure you'll find a buyer.

Sam, thanks for your reply. Yes, these instruments are so easy to fall in love with that one leads to the other. :) I can't believe the beauty that these things take on high gain amps - it's like fire. I like the way they hug the body with the new curves, and so light - yet with such great sustain.

Attachments

• 08597CAD-A226-4EB7-B887-52DDF0D616B0.jpeg
    08597CAD-A226-4EB7-B887-52DDF0D616B0.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3
  • 53714F5F-4AE5-4B61-9FA4-61EDF8412858.jpeg
    53714F5F-4AE5-4B61-9FA4-61EDF8412858.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • 17190EB2-E4D5-4B98-97DB-F6F296A682D0.jpeg
    17190EB2-E4D5-4B98-97DB-F6F296A682D0.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • 1919C5C7-F0E3-4F8E-A5FA-F483632718F8.jpeg
    1919C5C7-F0E3-4F8E-A5FA-F483632718F8.jpeg