Fender Twin Dumble All Purpose Patch for Humbuckers

LVC

Fractal Fanatic
Fender Twin/Dumble HB

I just uploaded to Axe Exchange my revised basic all purpose live patch (You need to crank it up) for FW11. When I play out I use my Axe setup like I would use a regular combo amp at a gig. Just plug and play (no FOH).

*** Warning -- preset is loud and designed for live playing!!!! ***

This is the final one I will be using at gigs with humbuckers. I have simplified it and it is less CPU intensive.

For the Lead I am using the Dumble Lead Mid amp. It just kills!

Music my band plays is mostly soul/r&b with some dance, a little bit of blues and some classic rock

Twin and Dumble amps are used

5 Scenes

1. Basic Rhythm (Twin)
2. Compressor (R&B/Motown/Dance)
3. Edge Breakup - when I need a little bit of hair (Twin/ RC Boost)
4. Light Crunch - Twin - Zendrive
5. Lead - Amp Change to a ODS 100 Lead Mid
Guitar: Suhr Humbucker tele Korina Body
Matrix Amp Q12 cab

Link

Axe-Change - Download Preset - Fender Twin D HB - by LVC

Last edited:
Thanks! THis is a great live preset and very similar to what I've been dialing in for my LP. I like your flavor on things. Sounds great in the mix. The only thing I modified was controlling Leslie speed & mix, and volume with two additional exp pedals. This is a keeper for me for sure. Sounds great through two CLRs

Reactions: LVC
Haven't had the chance to try these yet Laz but I intend to asap. Thanks for taking the time to share these..

As an Axe Noob these are perfect for me, not only as a way to get into the rehearsal room and off gigging using really usable sounds, but also as a template for me to create my own patches/scenes. They've helped accelerate my own learning curve.

Much appreciated!

I sat and jammed with scene 6 for about two hours.

Love that sound.

Overall this translated to my guitars and speaker system really well. Using two CLR's here.

I hope you create some more patches! The ones so far are amazing! I play straight up with very little use of effects.
The style is your basic rock and roll - CCR, Pink Floyd, Neil Young etc. I usually play a vintage deluxe reverb, Hiwatt,
Dumble(self built from schematic) and marshall. I was playing with some pro musicians the other night and had my
CLR speaker next to my 1965 Deluxe Reverb. I had an A/B switch going on and was playing one of your fender patches
after the song one of the guitar players looked over to me and complemented me on how amazing the deluxe reverb sounded!
It was the axe fx and your patch! The look on this guitar player when I told him that was "1 and 0's" was priceless
Thanks again for making some amazing patches!!!!

Thanks LVC!

But I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "(You need to crank it up) for FW11." and the warning "*** Warning -- preset is loud and designed for live playing!!!! ***"

You think it needs wolume to shine and that it easily overloads?

Back
Top Bottom