Wish Fender Prosonic Combo

Want?

• Yes

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
WOW :hearteyes:.

I just stumbled across this thread.
Fender Prosonic was my favorite amp for a long time. And a true love hate relationship. Of course I had it with red tolex. Fantastic sound but an unusable FX loop.

There is already an amp in there that checks that box check out the FAS Class A it's like a delux reverb with a class A power section powered by EL84's Fender cleans with vox chimes It's my go to for everything but jazz where I use a Princeton Reverb dialed in for jazz

Edit: scene 2 is a drive block for low to moderate drive usually a micro drive or blues drive, Scene 3 is more drive usually a Zen drive and Scene 4 is the same amp with an EF86 Preamp tube to push it over the cliff I can cover a lot of territory with this one preset

Last edited:
Thanks for asking. I was also wondering.
To be honest I wanted to ask this months ago but we kept getting firmware updates every time I'd intend to bump this thread. I would feel bad even bringing it up with how much amazing stuff we've gotten LOL (ie. Klon, no less).

In fact I rewrote my original bump two times to make sure it didn't come across as entitled.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom