Wish Fender Prosonic Combo

Want?

• Yes

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Friendly bump.

Not harping, just curious @FractalAudio how the modeling of this amp is coming along, and if you think we will get both channels? I know you're busy, so no pressure!

Friendly bump.

Not harping, just curious @FractalAudio how the modeling of this amp is coming along, and if you think we will get both channels? I know you're busy, so no pressure!
Taking time to answer this would be time away from having it ready for the next release. He bought one, so it’s a matter of time :)

David Hislop, professional touring guitarist who’s been using a Prosonic for a decade or so says:

“Tell [Cliff] to put a 5751 in V1 and clip the ceramic cap off that socket and run it at 112-115v in class A.”

Also worth noting:

“The dirty channel sounds like an angry beehive 😂 normal channel is where it’s at”

Looking at the schematic it definitely has it's own thing. Plenty of gain. Not sure about the clean channel though. Looks like it would sound a bit anemic.

I would've put a capacitor between RLY1 and V2A. That would probably stop the popping when switching channels.
Per a guy I know who loves the pro sonic but only after this “niceee. Tell him to put a 5751 in V1 and clip the ceramic cap off that socket and run it at 112-115v in class A.”

David Hislop, professional touring guitarist who’s been using a Prosonic for a decade or so says:

“Tell [Cliff] to put a 5751 in V1 and clip the ceramic cap off that socket and run it at 112-115v in class A.”

Also worth noting:

“The dirty channel sounds like an angry beehive 😂 normal channel is where it’s at”
Lol oh you told him too 😂

Also worth noting:

Where did you find David said this, if I may ask?

Back
Top Bottom