AFIII Fender Demo

I have always wanted to learn this song properly. This patch might be the inspiration to do so. I plugged in a strat with hot rails in the neck. I can split the coils but it was a little dark, maybe even a hair muddy. Plugged it into another guitar with am EMG 89 I can split the coil with. Sounded amazing.

The sound is very close. Love the preset. Is there a simular preset for the Axe Fx2? Still looking but cant find it. Still trying to create but whitout succes.

Very sweet tone, great playing too. I know I'm a way from getting a III (and this II thing you sold me is still giving me everything I could ask for and more), but this is inspiring to hear and gives me something to really look forward to when I do get it, thanks!

Yeah I was curious how this was different from the included Sultans preset already there. Hard to compare from the front panel. ;)

Outstanding!! Will be giving this preset a try.

Will have to get one of my red strats out for this one. :)

Very nice Dire Strats Sound - and nice to hear that it doesn´t needs a 61 Original Strat.

But which position on the Strat?

But that is frightening how great that sounds. Glad you have the time to keep your chops Cliff. Gotta be tough these days.

R

Back
Top Bottom