Fellow nerds unite!

The tower engaged did absolutely require a pick slide in response. I hope to be able to reproduce the new tower engineer's guitar faces; understandable given that incredible tone.

His setup is just unreal. Here you can see the rig with the Schaffer Replica

And this is why Axe-Fx rigs will NEVER EVER be popular on Rig Rundows. Why here's my little black box from which comes all my sounds will NEVER beat absurd analog guitar rigs. A part of us LOVES to watch such insanely unnecessarily complicated rigs and go this is insanely complicated and/or marvel at the complexity of these toanz.

Rigs like these is why rich people are never crazy or insane like us regular folk, but only....., eccentric. When you got the money and people to support your craziness you can still function instead of being committed.

And this is why Axe-Fx rigs will NEVER EVER be popular on Rig Rundows. Why here's my little black box from which comes all my sounds will NEVER beat absurd analog guitar rigs. A part of us LOVES to watch such insanely unnecessarily complicated rigs and go this is insanely complicated and/or marvel at the complexity of these toanz.

Rigs like these is why rich people are never crazy or insane like us regular folk, but only....., eccentric. When you got the money and people to support your craziness you can still function instead of being committed.

Well Angus isn't the youngest and I don't think he is the type for modellers. It's more just being stuck with what you know, than any other reason. Plus a bit of prestige...

Well Angus isn't the youngest and I don't think he is the type for modellers. It's more just being stuck with what you know, than any other reason. Plus a bit of prestige...
Angus doesn't have to lift a finger. His guitar tech and roadies do all the heavy lifting for him. When you got the money to hire people to accommodate your guitar OCD it is not a problem for you at all. You can bet however if he had to lift his own gear himself this rig would not exist. No matter what he's used for. And the chances of him using a Helix or FM3 would go up exponentially.

Back
Top Bottom