Fellow Europeans: Where do you sell your gear?

guitarnerdswe

Fractal Fanatic
After putting some stuff up for sale, I've realised that I've mainly know about local (Swedish) selling sites and Facebook groups. So I was wondering, where do my fellow Europeans go to sell their gear? Especially high end stuff?

I sell in Norway only. It's tough getting a decent price for high end gear though, usually have to take a big loss to move it quickly.

Mostly the Dutch auction site Marktplaats and some Facebook groups. On of the few if any reason to still remain on anti-social media. I hear too much horror stories about selling via eBay. There's a few forums I'm on that probably get you the best price but which have the smallest market and you would have to take into account international shipping. In which case ALWAYS use insured shipping and track and trace codes.

I sell in Norway only. It's tough getting a decent price for high end gear though, usually have to take a big loss to move it quickly.
Yeah, that's what you get if you want to sell it quickly. And you also have to check what others are asking for the same product, Cause that will be your benchmark and usually there's ALWAYS somebody whose offering the same thing at you at a price that is too low for your comfort.

Mostly the Dutch auction site Marktplaats and some Facebook groups. On of the few if any reason to still remain on anti-social media. I hear too much horror stories about selling via eBay. There's a few forums I'm on that probably get you the best price but which have the smallest market and you would have to take into account international shipping. In which case ALWAYS use insured shipping and track and trace codes.
Do you mind sharing which those groups or forums are? I'm kinda shooting in the dark here. Last time I had to sell boutique gear, HRI was around :tearsofjoy:

Back
Top Bottom