Feedback on a new project requested - "Murder by Numbers" demo

CodePoet

Fractal Fanatic
I've gotten back into a band in the last year and we're on a hiatus so the singer and I are playing around with some solo arrangements of songs of different styles. Outside of the classic rock style we do in the band, she also enjoys a jazzy/loungy type of vibe. This is a recording of The Police's "Murder by Numbers" from our first go-round of it - just a quick live recording. I was curious to know what you guys thought of it and if this would be a direction you think is worth exploring for a singer & guitar act. Thanks for any feedback.

Sounds great to me, great playing, great singing, well done!

I've gotten back into a band in the last year and we're on a hiatus so the singer and I are playing around with some solo arrangements of songs of different styles. Outside of the classic rock style we do in the band, she also enjoys a jazzy/loungy type of vibe. This is a recording of The Police's "Murder by Numbers" from our first go-round of it - just a quick live recording. I was curious to know what you guys thought of it and if this would be a direction you think is worth exploring for a singer & guitar act. Thanks for any feedback.

DJD100 - thanks for the feedback.

Maybe some others can chime in? I'm just wondering if it sucks or not as I've had some different opinions in my inner circle.

Back
Top Bottom