Fedit MFC Editor - Updated/Free

jjozwia

Power User
FeditV2 MFC Editor, Label Maker, and File Validation Utility has a new update available that offers a never ending, fully functional, free trial. Users will receive a single popup each time they start FeditV2 asking to purchase a license if they find the software useful which helps contribute to future development. Purchasing a license disables that popup but is not a requirement, it's up to you!

FeditV2 is available for Windows and Mac from www.eJozSoftware.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fedit V2 2.249 Release 09/26/2014
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Fedit now runs as non expiring free trial, no key required
-Presets->Import Names can now handle AxeFX XL export files containing 767 presets
-Added Move Up/Move Down buttons on song & set forms to make reordering songs easier
-Native Linux versions will no longer be offered, Linux users please use WINE

Cheers,
Jason

First off, I would like to thank the overwhelming amount of people who have emailed the past few days in strong support of Fedit and the sudden surge in optional licenses that have been purchased. I'm flattered and really appreciate your continued dedication to Fedit!

On another note, FAS released MFC Firmware 3.06 on Friday. FeditV2 has been updated and fully supports this latest release.

Click here to download the latest version

Fedit V2 2.251 Release 11/02/2014
Support added for firmware 3.06 new features:
-TxMap increased from 511 to 767 for XL model
-FirstPrstSwitch added for MKIII model running firmware 3.06 or later
-Reveal placards on IASw screen and MFC Labels reflect BankSize/FirstPrstSwitch
-Firmware 3.06 added to upgrade path for MKI/MKII users (firmware 2.xx or later)
-Firmware 3.06 added to upgrade path for MKIII users (firmware 3.xx or later)
-FADumpChk added ability to identify XL Bank E and F dump files

Dennis, thank you for reporting the issue with perfmode changes. It's been resolved!

Cheers

Fedit V2 2.252 Release 11/08/2014
Bug fix (argh) - Function required to update perfmode information was commented out

I'm still using MFC-101 Mark I FW 3.03. Will I have any issues using the newest version of Fedit? I'm still using Fedit V2 2.242. I bought Fedit a while ago and can't imagine programming Song Mode without it. Thanks again for all the updates and a great app!

I'm still using MFC-101 Mark I FW 3.03. Will I have any issues using the newest version of Fedit? I'm still using Fedit V2 2.242. I bought Fedit a while ago and can't imagine programming Song Mode without it. Thanks again for all the updates and a great app!

Really appreciate it! I always recommend running the latest release of Fedit. Each version maintains full support for all models with 2.xx/3.xx firmware (most of our MFCs are MKI so extra motivation). Unfortunately the bug above sneaked by and likely existed in 2.242 so that's one reason to update however the real benefit for you will be the new up/down buttons that help streamline organization of your songs. Enjoy!

The FA Dump Check utility within Fedit has been updated to recognize SysEx files for the XL+ model. Latest version may be downloaded from www.ejozsoftware.com

Fedit V2 2.253 Release 03/08/2015
Made FADumpChk aware of XL+ .syx files

Hi jjozwia, any foreseeable problems/conflicts in having Fedit and MFC-Edit on the same computer?

Fedit has been updated to support yesterday's firmware 3.07 release. This update may be downloaded from eJozSoftware.com

Enjoy

Fedit V2 2.254 Release 03/14/2015
Support added for firmware 3.07 new features:
-Rotary 1 XY and Rotary 2 XY
-Firmware 3.07 added to upgrade path, automatically remaps IAs to new FW versions

Back
Top Bottom