Features list

Dang Chris........That is everything we know so far......good job!

I wish that I had looked through the list of effect blocks while I was there. I could have leaked some more info....;)

Dang Chris........That is everything we know so far......good job!

I wish that I had looked through the list of effect blocks while I was there. I could have leaked some more info....;)

If it's the same as the FX8 it would be very simple for Cliff to say that. So maybe it isn't?

Can AX8 run two separate paths in the following application? I have an Acoustic/Electric with stereo out, and I'd like to run the electric side via AX8 "Input" with Amp+cab+effects to Left Output, and Acoustic side via "repurposed" Effects Loop In to Right Output? What blocks can I then additionally add to the acoustic side path?

Can AX8 run two separate paths in the following application? I have an Acoustic/Electric with stereo out, and I'd like to run the electric side via AX8 "Input" with Amp+cab+effects to Left Output, and Acoustic side via "repurposed" Effects Loop In to Right Output? What blocks can I then additionally add to the acoustic side path?

Most likely yes, just like the Axe.

I don't use an Amp block for my acoustic sound. I use a Multiband compressor, PEQ and Filter block. The filter is just a level boost. I hope the AX8 will have a MBC, but I'm guessing it won't. So maybe a regular comp block will do. Then just pan the rows in the Output block (assuming there is one) and it should work well.

Back
Top Bottom