FEARED REMIX WITH MY AXEFX2

schlagdog

Inspired
Got the dry stems of everything in this song for a remixing contest done by Ola Englund. Did all guitars with my main patch on the AXEFX2. Bass on L6 Pod Farm 2 and everything else using wave plugins in protools. Mixed on my Mackie HR824's. Until there is a new AXE EDIT I can't post patches because I have tried a million times to get IR's and Patches off and it never works no matter what I try. The Patch is a Splawn Nitrous with a Screamer and the cab is a mix of 2 of my own IR's made from my mesa 2x12 and my Randall 4x12 both with vintage 30's.

I REPOSTED a new clip and made the guitar more beefy to try and reduce so much sizzle. (1/12/13)

Last edited:
Good guitar tone man, but something sounds off, im not sure if its just me, but I think there is something slightly out of sync......maybe the bass?
Mixing could use a touch of work, but overall sounds pretty good man!

*Edit* Maybe its the drums that are slightly out of sync, just something sounds a touch off time for some reason...

Good guitar tone man, but something sounds off, im not sure if its just me, but I think there is something slightly out of sync......maybe the bass?
Mixing could use a touch of work, but overall sounds pretty good man!

*Edit* Maybe its the drums that are slightly out of sync, just something sounds a touch off time for some reason...

The kick drum seems like it somehow went slightly out of sink on my mix down. It's just a millisecond weird somehow. Ill have to rebounce it out of protool. Don't know how the kick is slightly off.

Here's mine, I'm using the fryette model in this for the guitar tracks, trying to get it to be as meaty as possible

nice Schlagdog.Theres a few bigger names doing that mix too.:lol This one is so phat it kinda makes many mixes sound like skinny guys lol

Nick did just do Danza IV so Im sure hes doing this for fun.All the mixes on here sound cool,many ways to mix a song

Sorry fellas...had to fix my mix. The kick was too loud and the high-pass on the guitars too high, they sounded too sharp. I've also had a harmoniser kick into a section of the solo. Let me know what you guys think.

Back
Top Bottom