FCs in Europe?

Nothing here, and it looks like the FC waiting list is ignored and the Axe-FX III is being used.

Patience, not everybody get their notice the same day even if their FC is in this shipment, only so many hours in a day and a busy time for G66.
I got a FC-12 in the first shipment and I'm waiting for a FC-6 in this shipment, but also haven't got my notice yet.
Sussi has never ignored the waitlist or dropped the ball though, so as they say "all good things ......"

Sussi has never ignored the waitlist or dropped the ball though, so as they say "all good things ......"

I'm not bashing G66, at all! They're cool and professional. I'm telling the FC waitlist is ignored because I got this message from Sussi on May 4th:

We are shipping the FCs in the order we shipped the Axe-Fx III, so you are actually even earlier. We got the first shipment and the next should be coming around end of May

I'm not bashing G66, at all! They're cool and professional. I'm telling the FC waitlist is ignored

I really don't understand what you mean by this? The FC are sent in the order that people have joined the waitlist.
You do not get an FC faster if you have bought an Axe-Fx III if that is what you mean?

I really don't understand what you mean by this? The FC are sent in the order that people have joined the waitlist.
You do not get an FC faster if you have bought an Axe-Fx III if that is what you mean?

The FCs are not sent in the order people joined the waitlist. G66 told me FCs are sent according to the Axe-FX III waitlist.
So, yes: it looks like you don’t get an FC faster if you joined the waitlist and you are in first position, if you were among the latest to get the Axe-FX III.

Since I joined the Axe-FX III pretty late, but I joined the FC list pretty early, I would have loved the waitlist to be considered because I thought I’d get my FC soon.

Are you sure about this? Reason I'm asking - there's the assumption that those of us who got on the waitlist early for the III didn't say at the same time and please add me to the FC waitlist.

I got one of the first IIIs in Europe, having emailed G66 the day of announcement asking for the III and also the foot controllers.

I got my FC6 (not a 12 none available, but I've since come to love the 6) as part of the first delivery, having effectively been on the FC waitlist for over a year

Ok, so there's the argument that the FC waitlist should or is a separate thing - however there's also the one that G66 are supplying FCs in the order which they were requested.

Which seems pretty reasonable

Understood - but that plays to my point.

Many of us who got early on the III waitlist at the same time requested a FC - before the FC Waitlist was announced, maybe that's what's happening? The FCs were known long before the waitlist came out

Understood - but that plays to my point.

Many of us who got early on the III waitlist at the same time requested a FC - before the FC Waitlist was announced, maybe that's what's happening? The FCs were known long before the waitlist came out

I really don’t know what’s happening apart from what I heard from G66, but it could be the case.
At the same time it’s pretty hard to manage a waitlist and merge it with the early requested FC. Who would come first? The last one who requested an FC together with the Axe-FX III or the first who joined the waitlist?

Back
Top Bottom